Dublin, 12 October 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Global Markets for the Treatment and Diagnosis of Sexually Transmitted Diseases” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The purpose of this report includes an overview of the global market scenario for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Sexually Transmitted Diseases with base year data of 2019 and forecast for 2020-2025.
Market data in terms of value is provided on a global, regional and national level for disease areas and treatment by drug class. Market data for STD diagnostics are provided regionally, with details on the types of tests.
The report focuses on key sectoral assessments for major disease areas such as chlamydia, genital herpes, HIV and hepatitis, among others, and provides a detailed analysis of epidemiology, historical and current trends incidence of the disease, therapeutic interventions and diagnostic overview.
It predicts the global market by class of drugs for the treatment of sexually transmitted diseases and discusses market data for antibiotics, antivirals / antiretrovirals and other treatments. The types of diagnostic tests such as enzyme immunoassays (EIA) and ELISA, PCR, rapid diagnostic and others, are detailed with current market data and forecasts.
The regional overviews provide information on the epidemiology of STDs by country and region and also details the market data for each region. The regulatory scenario is discussed for the United States, Europe, Japan and China to provide an overview of the regulations for the launch of new drugs and diagnostic kits. The repayment scenario is outlined for the US, Europe and Japan to provide an overview for our readers.
The report includes:
- An overview of the global markets for the treatment and diagnosis of sexually transmitted diseases
- Analysis of global market trends, with corresponding market analysis data for 2019, estimates for 2020 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGR) through 2025
- Assessment of the impact of demographic, economic and other factors that will drive future demand for diagnostic and therapeutic interventions that will affect the STD market
- Estimating market size and forecasting the potential market for sexually transmitted disease therapies, along with global market share analysis based on disease area and treatments, drug type and geographic region
- Identification of unmet needs in therapies for sexually transmitted diseases, promising new drugs and therapies still under development and testing that will be successfully commercialized in the next five years
- Evaluation of the long-term prospects for therapies for sexually transmitted diseases, considering market opportunities and technological, financial and economic factors
- Information on the factors driving and holding back the growth of the global STDs treatment and diagnosis market, along with a regional market overview for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East
- Company profiles of leading drug manufacturers and suppliers, market including Abbott Laboratories, AbbVie Inc., Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Key topics covered:
chapter 1 introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Global Market Overview and Trends
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases Overview and Definitions
- Sexually transmitted diseases and pregnancy
- Screening programs and guidelines
- Mobile HIV test in Brazil
- Penicillin benzathine drug deficiency
- Trends in the global transmission of sexually transmitted diseases
- Increasing incidence of sexually transmitted diseases
- Sexually transmitted diseases awareness and screening services
- Development of high sensitivity test kits for limited resource settings
- Underestimate the risk of contracting the disease
- Social stigma associated with sexually transmitted diseases
- Increasing incidence of antibiotic resistance
- Lack of prenatal screening for sexually transmitted diseases
Chapter 4 Disease Overview
- Genital herpes
- Hepatitis A, B and C
- HIV / AIDS
Chapter 5 STD Diagnosis and Treatment Options
- Introduction to STD diagnostics by test type
- Enzyme immunoassay (EIA) and ELISA
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR)
- Rapid Diagnostic Tests (RDT)
- Introduction to treatment by class of drugs
- Antibiotics / antibacterials
- Antivirals / Antiretrovirals
Chapter 6 North American Market
Chapter 7 European market
Chapter 8 Asia-Pacific Market
Chapter 9 Rest of the world market
Chapter 10 Regulatory structure
- Regulations overview
- United States
- Pricing and refunds overview
- United States
Chapter 11 Company Profiles
- Abbott Laboratories
- Abbvie Inc.
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Co.
- Biomerieux Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Cepheid Inc.
- Gilead Sciences Inc.
- Glaxosmithkline Plc
- Hoffmann-La Roche Inc.
- Hologic Inc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Novartis Ag
- Pfizer Inc.
- Promega Corp.
- Qiagen NV
- Quidel Corp.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Chapter 12 Appendix
For more information on this report, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/df6vkc
Research and Markets also offers personalized research services that provide targeted, comprehensive and personalized research.
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900