An update! COVID-19 patients “Gold Card” 30 baht and local staff meet doctor Telemedicine – Free home delivery through 4 applications
NHSO together with 4 digital health service providers Caring for COVID patients through telemedicine services (Telemedicine) with home medication delivery service
It covers the following medical treatment rights:
1. 30 baht Gold Patent or National Health Security Rights starting July 11, 2022
2. The rights of employees of local government organizations The right can be exercised from 11 July 2022 onwards.
COVID-19 patients “Gold Card” When the ATK test goes up 2 lines
1. You can choose to register. to see a doctor online Ask questions and classify medicines according to symptoms. (If eligible for favipiravir or molnupiravir at doctor’s discretion) with free home delivery
Choose one of the following:
1. Clicknic Application provided by Clicknic Health Company Limited: https://forms.gle/hfo2Wr9jdvybn8d57
Accepting Covid-19 patients nationwide, the green group and the 608 group (the elderly over 60 years old, patients with 7 chronic diseases, chronic respiratory disease, cardiovascular disease, chronic kidney disease, stroke, obesity, cancer and diabetes and pregnant women) do not accept patients under 15 years of age
For more information, Line ID : @clicknic
2. MorDee application (Mor Dee) is provided by True Digital Group Co., Ltd. https://form.typeform.com/to/cNKqNz3p
Accepting Covid-19 patients in the green group only (not accepting patients under 15 and group 608) throughout the country.
For more information, Line ID : @mordeeapp
3. The Good Doctor Technology application is provided by Good Doctor Technology (Thailand): https://forms.gle/YKVMKy1p8FRDDBje7
Accepting Covid-19 patients in the green group only (not accepting patients under the age of 15 and group 608) in Bangkok, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, Samut Prakan and Chonburi areas only.
For more information, Line ID: @gdtt
4. Totale Telemede Application (The Total Clinic) Register via LINE Official Account at https://lin.ee/a1lHjXZn
Accepting Covid-19 patients nationwide, the green group and the 608 group (the elderly over 60 years old, patients with 7 chronic diseases, chronic respiratory disease, cardiovascular disease, chronic kidney disease, stroke, obesity, cancer and diabetes and pregnant women) without age limit
For more information, Line ID : @totale or helpline 0620462944, 0618019577
2. Wait for the staff to contact you back to confirm your identity, to be screened, and to assess your symptoms. and consult a doctor online Give advice on looking after yourself
3. Dispense medicines to patients as needed. Some people may be given favipiravir or molnupiravir, depending on their symptoms and the doctor’s discretion.
5. After completing 48 hours of care, the staff will speak to the patient again to ask about the symptoms. and recommend that patients take care of themselves for 10 days in accordance with the guidelines of the Ministry of Public Health When the patient recovers, he can leave the care system. If the infected person has more symptoms during this period, they will forward the information to NHSO for further treatment
Note: In the case of the green group admitting COVID-19 patients according to the following criteria
-Age 15-60 years old
– Weight not more than 90 kilograms or BMI not more than 30
– not pregnant
– Not bedridden
– no underlying disease Including high blood pressure, diabetes, even if symptoms can be controlled.
-Non 608 group: elderly over 60 years, patients with 7 chronic diseases, chronic respiratory disease, cardiovascular disease, chronic renal disease, stroke, obesity, cancer and diabetes. and pregnant women
– No severe symptoms of COVID-19, no pneumonia
– No risk factors for serious diseases such as obesity
– In the case of people with disabilities, take care of people with disabilities who can use online communication. and no risk to the patient himself at the doctor’s discretion