After OnePlus 11 5G was officially launched in Thailand with a starting price of 29,990 baht – 32,990 baht with the specification Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 along with the latest RAM and memory and it looks beautiful, but we haven’t got a real preview yet today, so let’s see how the real machine of this mobile phone will be from the first touch by the Sanook Hitech team knows.
first see shape
start screen Liquid AMOLED Size 6.7 inches, QHD + resolution with 120Hz Refresh Rate (adaptive), high brightness helps to see the whole picture. of the screen to give good brightness and brightness The front camera has a resolution of only 32 million pixels.
On the side, the design looks more elaborate than the previous model. Holding it feels like a high value phone. Due to the choice of materials and various machine designs They all care about quality. around the machine looks quite thin
The back of the device is a circular camera and has a logo. Hasselblad Inside the 3 rear cameras, for the first time, OnePlus changed the main camera sensor to use the new Sony IMX890, making it possible to capture details for still images well. Color options include a glossy Ethernal Green finish and a matte Titan Black, sandstone look.
OnePlus 11 5G specification details
- Machine size 163.1 x 74.1 x 8.5 mm.
- LTPO3 AMOLED screen, size 6.7 inches, resolution 1440 x 3216 pixels, with Refresh Rate Level 1 – Dolby Vision 120Hz, HDR10 +, 500 nits, brightness 800 – 1,300 nits
- The machine is waterproof and dustproof: IP64
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor chipset
- Graphics: Adreno 740
- Internal memory capacity 256 – 512GB
- RAM Memory 8/16GB LPDDR5X
- 3 rear digital cameras divided into
- 50 megapixel rear camera using a sensor Sony IMX891 Sensor size 1/1.56 finger F/1.8 aperture with OIS, EIS, PDAF Omni-directional
- 48-megapixel rear camera, uses an ultra-wide lens sensor, F / 2.2 aperture, 115-degree wide angle
- Telephoto camera, 32 megapixel resolution, F/2.0 aperture, supports 2x optical zoom
- Front digital camera, 16 megapixel resolution, F / 2.5
- Top and bottom stereo speakers support Dolby Audio.
- Connectivity WiFi11 B/G/N/AC/AX/BE or Wi-Fi 7, Bluetooth 5.3, 5G / 4G
- Unlocking system Optical Fingerprint Face Recognition in the screen
- Battery capacity 5000mAh
- Supports SuperVOOC 100W fast charging (wired), not wireless.
- Runs on Android 13 operating system, covered with OxygenOS 13.
- color Titan Black, Eternal Green
Overview of the specifications seen
It is considered the latest specification that provides good power and can also have both speakers on the top and bottom The connection is more advanced than current mobile phones such as Wi-Fi 7. It is called a phone newer mobile than some routers at some point. However, from the point of contact, the speed of use is considered to be fast, around one
The Oxygen OS 13 operating system is overlaid with Android 13 to provide fluidity. There are some mixed OnePlus and OPPO vibes, at this point it’s up to you whether you can accept it or not. But the upgrade is the highlight. Can continue with all 4 versions and 5 years of Security Patch has become standard on Android phones.
For the camera, it uses Hasselblad Generation 3 technology, focusing on speed and more excellent filters. However, our experiments have a limited space. Because it was only taken at the Thailand Mobile Expo, the sample images you’ll see in the following can only be taken indoors.
Sample photos of OnePlus 11 5G
Brief summary after touching OnePlus 11 5G
All in all, the OnePlus 11 5G is another option for a flagship mobile phone (although it itself said it’s a flagship killer, but the price is this high), excellent for the clarity of the images that come out, looking closely. shots, Taking photos with a zoom range of up to 8 times and various objects Considered to do homework well for this mobile, the only thing left is whether or not it can be received with Software that was captured .
The heat is considered, but not much, during the experiment, the screen was turned on all the time. It was found that the heat was not very high. However, anyone interested in owning it has the price of the device as follows.
- Price available 29,990.- 8GB + 128GB Black Titan Black
- Price available 32,990.- 16GB + 256GB Green Eternal Green
However, anyone who bought it in time from the first year received the OnePlus Buds Pro 2 headphones, but if you order during this period, you must keep track of what interesting promotions you have to wait for follow them online and at the Thailand Mobile Expo during From 16 to 19 February, or stick to a promotion with a service provider like AIS, it’s not really stuck.