Li Wanping said anti-acne recommends eating foods rich in unsaturated fatty acids, including mackerel. (Photo taken from photoAC)
[Sianel Iechyd / Adroddiad Cynhwysfawr]What should I do if I’ve been out of puberty for a long time, but still get acne on my face from time to time? In this regard, nutritionist Li Wanping pointed out on the Facebook fan page “Li Wanping Nutritionist” and her personal website that fighting acne and acne can actually start from diet, anti-acne foods recommend vegetables and fruits and foods that n zinc content and unsaturated fatty acids; it is easy to cause acne Foods included high fat foods, GI / GL, and dairy products, chocolate, etc.
Li Wanping mentioned that acne is a common name for “acne vulgaris”, a skin disease caused by blocked hair follicles. If the acne is more serious and has caused problems, it is usually recommended to seek professional dermatologists for treatment with some drugs. However, if you can make some changes in your daily routine, including your diet, of course, it can also play a role in managing and reducing symptoms.
Please read on…
Mine acne-prone foods Be wary of these dietary restrictions
● High GI/GL foods:Foods with a high glycemic index (GI) and glycemic load (GL) are thought to be factors that trigger acne. This is because when you eat foods that raise your blood sugar quickly, your body doubles down on making insulin to lower your blood sugar, however, too much insulin stimulates the sebaceous glands to secrete more oil, increasing the risk of acne. Foods with a high level of refinement and more processing procedures, as well as various sweets and pastries, sugar-sweetened drinks, and packaged foods with low nutritional content are all high GI / GL foods.
● High fat foods:A diet rich in fat, be it saturated fat or trans fat, has been found to be positively associated with the development of acne.
● Dairy products:Dairy products containing milk, ice cream or whey protein can increase the concentration of insulin growth factor IGF-1, stimulating the production of male hormones and promoting the secretion of sebaceous glands, which can be associated with acne outbreaks. In particular, studies have indicated that yogurt and cheese have no significant association with acne.
● Chocolate:The researchers found that people who ate more chocolate were more likely to break out, either because of other ingredients in chocolate foods or because even eating dark chocolate could make acne worse, for reasons that are not yet clear .
Anti-acne food recommendation
● Foods containing zinc:The mineral “zinc” is a nutrient that maintains the health of the skin and regulates metabolism. Studies have found that the concentration of zinc in the blood of acne patients is low, and it is recommended to eat enough zinc every day. It can be obtained from beef and seafood, such as oysters, clams, oysters, flower branches, etc., as well as wheat germ, pumpkin seeds, cashew nuts and other foods.
● foods containing unsaturated fatty acids:Omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to reduce the concentration of IGF-1 in the blood and have anti-inflammatory effects, so it can improve the symptoms of chronic inflammation of the pilosebaceous glands. Food sources include fatty fish such as mackerel, saury, salmon, and tuna, as well as nuts and seeds such as walnuts, walnuts, chia seeds, and flax seeds.
● Vegetables and fruit:The rich antioxidants contained in fresh fruit and vegetables are thought to reduce inflammation; at the same time, because they are rich in dietary fiber and low in processing, they belong to a low-glycemic load diet, which is not easy to increase the insulin. concentrated in the body, so it is speculated to be associated with curing acne. .
Li Wanping added that since everyone’s body is different, some foods may be relatively easy to cause acne in some ethnic groups, but have no effect on others. It is more reasonable to try to stop eating for a while and observe the changes in your skin if you suspect that a certain diet is causing you acne. Also, although several studies show that certain foods can help improve acne breakouts and skin health, that doesn’t mean they’re a cure-all.
No need to take a picture, no need to grab, now use the APP to watch the news to make sure you win the prize every day, I download the APP and press me to watch the method of the event