Pumpkin seeds are a complete food that is attributed great medicinal, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer and anti-parasitic benefits
The Pumpkin seeds Are the dried seeds from the plant of genus Cucurbita from America. There are different varieties Y pumpkin breeds which are grown in most of the agricultural regions, this plant is native to Mexico and southeast / east of the U.S. This genre is exclusive to American continent and consists of 15 species of plants. Among its main features is its high nutrient concentrate Y phytocomposites, to which they have been attributed great profits in the traditional medicine. The nutritional value of pumpkin seeds is highlighted by its high content in protein, omega fatty acids 3 Y 6, vitamins as the A, B3 Y K, folic acid, one of its wonderful peculiarities is found in its content in zinc.
Definitely integrate Pumpkin seeds in our diet is a simple habit which will bring great contributions to our health, among which are:
The medicinal benefits of pumpkin seeds:
- Great antioxidant properties, Pumpkin seeds are popular for their content in tocopherols, phenolic compounds Y phytochemical compounds, which fill them with properties to combat free radicals, protect cells and prevent diseases like cancer, diabetes and cardiovascular diseases
- Powerful natural anti-inflammatory, their phytocomposites they fill them with benefits to combat all kinds of inflammatory processes as is the case of conditions such as arthritis, the colitis, the lupus, among others.
- It is a food that favors prostate health
- They are a good ally for to prevent Y fight kidney stones.
- They are attributed great anti-cancer effects
- They are a good antiparasitic due to his contribution in a substance called Cucurbitine Above all they are recognized benefits to combat all types of intestinal parasites.
- his mineral wealth Y antioxidant makes them a good food for Protect the liver.
- Provide digestive properties Among those that stand out for being a good remedy to treat cases of gastritis Y ulcers.
- They protect the urinary system and prevent the appearance of infections in the Urinary tract.
- They work as a good natural antidepressant due to its content in a substance called L-tryptophan.
- They are a good food for promote sleep, this is because they favor the serotonin production the sleep hormone
- Pumpkin seeds are rich in magnesium Y Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids that immensely favor the cardiovascular health.