Tuesday, May 04, 2021, 10.43
Surat Thani – Incredible! Issued an order not to form a group of spirits 2 or more, refrain from joining groups, eating food, restaurants closing at 3 pm, abstain / postponing the Kathina ceremony, the annual event, engagement, wedding, ordination, and new home.
Mr. Wichawut Jinto, Governor of Surat Thani Province As the superintendent of public administration in the situation Emergency Surat Thani Province Issued Surat Thani Province Order 2796/2564 dated May 3, 64 on urgent measures to prevent the spread of Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) (No. 40). The order stated that, according to the Surat Thani Province Order on urgent measures to prevent the spread of Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19), set measures for various activities. And ordered the temporary closure of certain locations at risk of the coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19) in order to prevent the spread of Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19). Is already widespread
Currently, the situation of the coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19) in the provinces. Surat Thani continued to see an increasing number of infected people. And spread rapidly Which has risk factors related to entertainment venues Group activities Party And spread among people in contact with family, friends and workplaces, which from the past investigation found that there were asymptomatic infections. Or those in self-quarantine for observation, access to certain types of facilities and certain activities or activities that pose a risk of spreading disease. Therefore, it is imperative that ongoing measures are taken to prevent the spread of the epidemic.
Therefore, in order to effectively prevent the spread of Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) in Surat Thani Province with concrete results. By virtue of Article 2 and Clause 7 of the provisions issued under Section 9 of the Emergency Decree on Public Administration in Emergency Situations, B.E. 2548 (No. 1) dated 25 March 2020, Article 5 of the provisions issued under the provisions of Section 9 of the Emergency Decree on Public Administration in Emergency Situations, B.E. 2548 (No. 16) dated January 3, 2021, together with Section 22, Section 34 and Section 35 of the Communicable Disease Act B.E. 2558, the Governor of Surat Thani Province in As Superintendent of Public Administration in Emergency Situations with the approval of the Surat Thani Communicable Disease Committee According to the resolution of the Meeting No. 7/2564 on May 3, 2021, the order was made as follows:
Article 1 General control measures
A. Prohibition of groups of two or more people. Join the party Drink liquor or alcoholic beverages in your home, residence, or any other place.
B. In organizing activities or events There is no catering or food participation. Unless it is a packaged food or any other form that can be eaten under alone or taken elsewhere.
Clause 2 Measures to control the business or activities
A.Control the business as follows:
– Food or beverage shops Food or beverages can be sold and consumed within the store no later than 21.00 hours, provided that the service provider must take the following measures.
(1) arrange for a body temperature screening before entering the shop There is a gel or alcohol for hand washing. Positioning. Waiting for the payment queue. With a distance of at least one meter for each person
(2) Clean by wiping and cleaning the contact surface of the place before service. And cleaning continuously Also, get rid of solid waste every day.
(3) to a business operator, employee and service user Always wear a mask or cloth mask.
(4) To control the number of users from the congestion and reduce the time for activities to be shortened or as necessary. By holding the principle of avoiding the risk of contact with each other
B.Control social activities as follows: