The nutritionist said that when you are in a bad mood, it is recommended to add vitamin B1, B6, vitamin C, vitamin D, minerals calcium, magnesium, etc. to maintain a good mood. (The photo has been taken from photoAC)
[Sianel Iechyd/Adroddiad Cynhwysfawr]The weekend break is over, and the pressure of work and schoolwork on Monday always makes people anxious and moody. In this regard, nutritionist Zhong Yijun said that when you are in a bad mood, it is recommended to add vitamin B1, B6, vitamin C, vitamin D, minerals calcium, magnesium, etc., such as 1 cup of cocoa milk a day. , or eating yogurt mixed with bananas Nuts can keep you happy and in a good mood.
Zhong Yijun unraveled 7 categories of nutrients in the Facebook fan page “Elly Nutritionist Health Diary”, which can maintain nerve health, stabilize the spirit, resist inflammation and maintain good mood.
Please read on…
1. Vitamin B1:Vitamin B1 is associated with neurotransmitters, which can maintain nerve health and stabilize the spirit. Food sources such as brown rice, whole grain bread, oats, pork.
2. Vitamin B6:Vitamin B6 is involved in the manufacture of dopamine, serotonin, and melatonin, which are all related to mood, and vitamin B6 is also an important nutrient for women to improve premenstrual syndrome. Food sources such as chicken tenders, garlic, salmon, bananas, nuts.
3. Vitamin C:Vitamin C can help produce anti-stress hormones and participate in the synthesis of certain neurotransmitters to help the body fight stress. Food sources such as guava, kiwi, citrus fruits, bell peppers, broccoli.
4. Calcium:Calcium is also involved in nerve transmission and affects muscle contraction, which of course affects mood when the body is under tension. Food sources, such as milk, yogurt, yogurt, cheese, dried fish, dried shrimp, tofu, dried tofu, black sesame.
5. Magnesium:Magnesium has a similar function to calcium, related to muscle relaxation and nerve conduction. Food sources such as seaweed, nuts, cocoa powder, bananas.
6. Vitamin D:Vitamin D can help absorb calcium, and many studies have linked vitamin D to depression. Food sources such as fish, eggs, liver, beef, dried shiitake mushrooms, fungus.
7. Omega-3 oils:Depression is caused by inflammation of the brain, and Omega-3 oil is an effective anti-inflammatory nutrient. Oil is also a substance that forms cell membranes. Food sources such as salmon, mackerel, saury, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, linseed oil.
☆ Health news will never be missed, click like to follow the fan page.
☆ For more important medical news, visit Liberty Health.com.
No need to smoke, no need to rush. Now use the APP to watch the news Guaranteed to win every day Point me to download the APP and follow the method of watching activities