How to reduce high cholesterol? 6 methods taught by a nutritionist – LOHAS Diet – Free Health Network

A nutritionist said cholesterol can be lowered through a high fiber diet, and it is recommended to replace refined white rice, noodles and bread with oatmeal, brown rice, and five-grain rice; the picture shows a situational picture. (Photo taken from Bezels)

[Sianel Iechyd/Adroddiad Cynhwysfawr]After seeing the health check report that the cholesterol is too high, I should ask myself, can I still eat eggs? Shouldn’t seafood even be eaten? Dietician Peng Yishan shared that you can reduce cholesterol through the above 6 methods through a high fiber diet, using good oils, avoiding trans fats, reducing cholesterol intake, and maintaining good posture.

Peng Yishan posted on the Facebook fan page “Love Health Nutritionist Shanshan” that 80% of cholesterol is endogenous and produced by the body itself, and the remaining 20% ​​is influenced by diet. As the body produces the majority, it means that it is a very important nutrient for the body.

Please read on…

Cholesterol is necessary for the synthesis of bile salts, vitamin D, and hormones. Peng Yishan said that healthy people do not need to limit the daily intake of cholesterol, but if you have high cholesterol problems, you can help control cholesterol through the following 6 methods.

● High fiber diet: refers mainly to unrefined grains and vegetables. Replace refined white rice, noodles and bread with oatmeal, brown rice and five-grain rice; mostly dark green leafy vegetables and mushrooms, complemented by melons.

● Use good fats: It is recommended to choose olive oil, camellia oil, canola oil or avocado oil for cooking oil to balance cholesterol.

● Avoid trans fats: Avoid eating pastry, cakes, fried foods, and butter, such as fritters, sesame seeds, butter in sandwiches, all kinds of fried foods and bread, egg yolk crisps, etc.

● Lower cholesterol intake: Avoid fatty meat and offal The common ones are three-layer meat, animal skin or offal, such as kidney, pork liver and large intestine.

● Maintain good posture: Regular exercise and a balanced diet can help maintain metabolism, relieve stress, and achieve good posture at the same time.

☆ Don’t miss health news, follow the fan page like.

☆ For more important medical news, visit the free health website.

No need to take a picture, no need to grab, now use the APP to watch the news to make sure you win the prize every day, I download the APP and press me to watch the method of the event

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.