Huai Khwang police issue a summons for “Prin” on charges of depriving minors – indecent, May 5 – Post Today, general society

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Pinterest
Pocket
WhatsApp

Huai Khwang police have issued a summons to Prin on charges of depriving a minor – indecently on May 5th.

On April 28, 2022 at 12:41 p.m.

The police explained that the court did not issue an arrest warrant for Prin, but instead issued a summons. because the accused has entered the judicial process in 4 cases

Pol Maj. Gen. Trairong Phew, deputy commissioner of the Royal Thai Police in charge of legal matters and cases. Revealed the progress of the case against Mr. Prin Panichphakdi, former deputy leader of the Democrat Party that The case has progressed a lot, especially the case at the Huai Khwang Police Station, where investigators have gathered enough evidence. Today, I asked the court to issue an arrest warrant. “Depriving minors” and “indecent acts”, but the court did not approve the arrest warrant. by calling the accused to be informed of the allegation instead The court commented that the accused had met with the investigating officer and had already had 4 cases in court and had been released on bail in court and the accused had no escape behavior. Therefore, a summons was issued for the accused to come to the Huai Khwang Police Station on May 5 at 9:00 a.m.

“The court did not approve the arrest warrant but instead issued a summons. because he saw that the accused had entered the judicial process for 4 cases and had conditions for bail Therefore, it is not necessary to issue a duplicate arrest warrant in a similar case. As for the concern that the accused said that the accused would tamper with the evidence and the victim The terms of the bail were clearly stated not to mess with the evidence. Otherwise, bail will be withdrawn immediately,” said Pol Maj Gen Trairong.

Read Also  The 61-year-old old man, Kladmanpol, loved the young woman on the sand pile. Finally, ascended to heaven - shocked to death.

Major General Trairong He said that as for the issue of withdrawing the complaints of all 15 victims, there are 12 cases, no one has withdrawn the complaints and now the evidence collection and interrogation officers are nearing completion. It is expected that next week will be able to report more charges against the accused, as for the cases in Chiang Mai and Phetchaburi, each area is responsible.

The police have no concerns about the case reports and other evidence, even though there have been incidents with each victim for a long time. But other evidence can be held against the accused. Personally, the accused has completed 3 cases of interrogation. In other cases, if further investigation is necessary. will call the accused for questioning Confirm the police are ready to be fair to all parties. Even the accused was able to find evidence to enter the case.

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Pinterest
Pocket
WhatsApp

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Recent News

Editor's Pick