Here are seven or more priority area restaurants or critical code code breaches, and links that are emphasized by some original public record reports by city or county health inspectors.
The restaurants determine the majority of breaches at the time of the original inspection or shortly afterwards. Links to the ongoing inspections show how all establishments have been corrected or worked to correct any remaining infringements.
If it is necessary to clarify an audit or a follow-up report, restaurant and grocery store owners may call Joyce Smith at 816-234-4692 or email email@example.com. The Star will provide appropriate answers in the same online sites as the original report.
The Kansas Agricultural Department mentioned these operations for seven or more breaches of a priority health code (there are no direct links).
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Kansas City Star
▪ KC Garden, 12225 S. Strang Line Road, Olathe, had 12 priority priorities during the January 15 inspector following a complaint.
▪ Hira's Steak & Sushi, 15202 B W. 119th St., Olathe, had 10 priority breaches during the 16 January inspection routines.
▪ Taqueria Rudy's Tenampa, There were eight prejudice violations at 8710 Lackman Road, Lenexa, during an inspection on January 16 following a complaint.
▪ Henry Bar & Grill, 3520 W. Sixth St., Lawrence, had seven priority violations during the January 4 routine inspection.
For Kansas's full health inspections, go to http://agriculture.ks.gov/divisions-programs/food-safety-lodging/inspection-results
City of Kansas City Department stated these operations for 7 or more crucial health code violations:
▪ Buffet CornbreadThe Landing had eight critical breaches, 1336 E. Meyer Blvd. during an inspector February 5 following a complaint.
▪ Japanese Japanese Gojo, Westport, 4163 Broadway, eight critical breaches during 9 audit procedures.
▪ The Solar & Grill BarfallCountry Club Plaza had 60 critical breaches, 608 Ward Parkway during regular January 31st inspection. There were two critical breaches during the February inspection.
▪ Zach's Deli, 1734 E. 63rd St., there were eight critical breaches during the inspector on February 5 following a complaint
▪ Affäre, Crossroads, 1911 Main Street, critical breaches during 2 inspection procedures.
▪ Gates Bar-B-Q, 3201 Main St., there were seven critical breaches during inspection procedures January 28. There were no critical breaches during the ongoing inspection of February 1.
▪ Lutfi Fried Fish, 3037 Main St., there were seven critical breaches during inspection procedures on January 29. There were two critical breaches during the ongoing inspection of February 8.
▪ Meatball District, 1806 W. 39.Th., seven critical breaches during audit procedures January 25. There were no critical breaches during the ongoing inspection of February 1.
▪ Parkway Social Kitchen, Country Club Plaza had 6 critical creations, 616 Ward Parkway, during the normal inspection of February 4.
.Leave a comment