Here are seven or more priority area restaurants or critical code code breaches, and links that are emphasized by some original public record reports by city or county health inspectors.
The restaurants determine the majority of breaches at the time of the original inspection or shortly afterwards. Links to the ongoing inspections show how all establishments have been corrected or worked to correct any remaining infringements.
If it is necessary to clarify an audit or a follow-up report, restaurant and grocery store owners may call Joyce Smith at 816-234-4692 or email email@example.com. The Star will provide appropriate answers in the same online sites as the original report.
The Kansas Agricultural Department mentioned these operations for seven or more breaches of a priority health code (there are no direct links).
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Kansas City Star
▪ Pearl of Asia, 18138 W. 119th St., Olathe, 15 prejudice breaches during an inspection January 23 following a complaint.
▪ Mexican Frontier Restaurant and Cantina, 175 N. Roadlight Road, Gardner, had 175 prejudice during the January 28 inspection following a complaint.
▪ The Carreta, 16521 W. 159th Terrace, Olathe, was 14 Prejudice violations during an inspector February 4 following a complaint.
▪ Price Chopper, 4950 Roe Ave., Roeland Park, had 14 priority priorities during the normal inspection of February 13.
▪ Price Chopper, 830 E. Main St., Gardner, had 8 priority priorities during the February 13 routine audit.
▪ Austin Bar & Grill, 245 N. Moonlight Road, Gardner, had 13 priority breaches during 6 inspection procedures.
▪ Other American Sports Space and Pizzeria, 22730 Midland Drive, Shawnee, 12 priority breaches during the January 30 inspection following a complaint.
▪ Winstead & sThere were 11 priority breaches at 4971 W. 135th St., Leawood, during the February 8 inspection routines.
▪ Niji Sushi & Stéic, 1811 S. Ridgeview Road, Olathe, had 10 priority breaches during a January 29 licensed inspection.
▪ Italian Restaurant Toni, 1808 E. There were 10th Santa Fe, Kansas City, Kan., 10 Priority breaches during the first 5 February operational audit after licensing.
▪ The Egg Restaurant & I, 8180 W. 135th St., Overland Park, had nine priority breaches during 5 inspection procedures.
▪ Culver, 8600 W. 135th St., Overland Park, was eight years Prejudice violations during inspection procedures February 4.
▪ The China Buffet, There were eight priority violations at 7914 State Ave., Kansas City, Kan. During the January 25 inspector following a complaint.
▪ Mama Lilly's, 5512 Leavenworth Road, Kansas City, Kan had eight priority breaches. During licensed inspection January 24.
▪ Price Chopper, 175 N. St. Parker, Olathe, had eight priority breaches during the January 29 inspection following a complaint.
▪ Pinstripes, Prairiefire, 13500 Nall Ave., Overland Park, was seven Prerequisites during a continuous inspection February 5.
▪ Custard Reoite Sheridan, The 2055 E. Seven of Santa Fe, Olathe were Prejudice violations during 5 audit procedures.
▪ Sue Ginger, 14178 W. 119th St., Olathe, seven priority breaches during the routine inspection of January 24.
▪ WalmartThere were seven priority violations at 5701 Silverheel St., Shawnee during inspection procedures January 28.
▪ Walmart, 10303 Metcalf Ave., Overland Park, had 10 seven priorities during the inspector on 5 February following a complaint.
For Kansas's full health inspections, go to http://agriculture.ks.gov/divisions-programs/food-safety-lodging/inspection-results
City of Kansas City Department stated these operations for 7 or more crucial health code violations:
▪ Summit, Waldo had eight critical violations, 520 W. 75th St., during the inspection procedures of January 16. There were no critical breaches during a follow-up inspection January 24.
For Kansas City-area full reports, visit www.inspectionsonline.us/foodsafety/mousakansascity/search.htm and search for the name of the establishment.
.Leave a comment