Here are seven or more priority area restaurants or critical code code breaches, and links that are emphasized by some original public record reports by city or county health inspectors.
The restaurants determine the majority of breaches at the time of the original inspection or shortly afterwards. Links to the ongoing inspections show how all establishments have been corrected or worked to correct any remaining infringements.
If it is necessary to clarify an audit or a continuous report, Joyce Smith's restaurant owners can call 816-234-4692 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Star will provide appropriate answers in the same online sites as the original report.
The Kansas Agricultural Department mentioned these operations for seven or more breaches of a priority health code (there are no direct links).
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Kansas City Star
▪ Coffee Grand Street, 8815 Renner Blvd., 88 prejudice had been, Lenexa during the February routine inspection. There was only one priority infringement during a February 21 ongoing inspection.
▪ Brew Lab, 7925 Marty St., Overland Park, had 12 priority breaches during February 13 inspection routines.
▪ Bawarchi Indian Cuisine, 7284 W. 121st St., Overland Park, had 11 priority breaches during the inspection in February 13 for the first time following licensing.
▪ Kobi Club & DeliThere were 10 priority breaches at 113 Oak Street, Bonner Springs during the February 11 routine inspection.
▪ Cicis Pizza, There were nine priority violations at 4990 Roe Blvd., Mission, during a February 13 inspection following a complaint.
▪ Boston MarketThere were eight priority infringements in 12005 Ave Ave., Overland Park during a February 19 inspection.
▪ China Super Buffet Home, There were eighteen priority violations at 151 S. 18th, Suite W, Kansas City, Kan. During inspector February 22 after complaint.
▪ The Camino Real, 903 N. Seventh St, Kansas City, Kan., There were eight prejudice breaches during the ongoing inspection of February 11.
▪ Blue Moose Bar & Grill, At 10064 Road Woodland, Lenexa had seven priority deaths during the February routine inspection 18.
▪ Pizzeria Pub Grill Callahan on the 87th, There were seven priority violations at 12843 W. 87th St. Parkway, Lenexa, during the February routine inspection.
▪ Tavern Johnny, 10384 S. Ridgeview Road, Olathe, seven priority breaches during the normal inspection of February 13.
▪ Old Shawnee Pizza & Italian Kitchen, 6,000 Roger Road, Shawnee, had seven priority infringements during the February routine inspection 18.
For Kansas's full health inspections, go to http://agriculture.ks.gov/divisions-programs/food-safety-lodging/inspection-results
City of Kansas City Department stated these operations for 7 or more crucial health code violations:
▪ Chelly Café, 218 W. 85th St., there were nine critical breaches during 11 audit procedures. There were no critical breaches during the February inspection.
▪ Japanese Japanese Gojo, 4163 Broadway, eight critical breaches during the 9 February routine inspection. There were no critical breaches during a continuing inspection of February 14.
▪ President of Hilton Kansas City, there were seven critical breaches at banquet halls, 1329 Baltimore Ave. during routine inspection 19 February.
For Kansas City-area full reports, visit www.inspectionsonline.us/foodsafety/mousakansascity/search.htm and search for the name of the establishment.
.Leave a comment