WATCH JAYHAWK GAMEDAY LIVE FROM ALLEN FIELDHOUSE
Jayhawk Gameday Live, a 30 minute pre-show show and 60-minute postgame show, will live before KU meets with West Virginia starting at 2:30 p.m. (CT). The reaction and the complete analysis of the post will continue after the end of the game. The show will be available throughout the country on the ESPN, as well as regional app on KMCI, Spectrum Sports, Midco Sports Network and Cox Cable. For more information on how to find Jayhawk Gameday Live as well as Jayhawk Network content, visit KUAthletics.com/JTV.
- The Jayhawks wins two straight away after a 82-77 overtime win at TCU on February 11. West Virginia wants to strike streak two games after putting 75-53 loss to Texas on February 9.
- At 8-4, Kansas is connected to Texas Tech for a second place in the Big 12 race, 1.5 games behind Kansas State (9-2). Five of the 10 Big 12 teams are within 2.5 games of the leader of the series.
- On 9th February, the NCAA selection committee presented the top 16th with the Selected Sunday but a month away. Kansas spread as seed No. 3 and seed No. 10 overall. About Bill himself, KU was not lower than seed No. 4 and seed No. It is 1 in each of the past three years.
- Big 12 has advantages and is the seventh active seven-year longest internationally Kansas's 18-game streak won, including 17 peak in Allen Fieldhouse and one at Sprint Center.
- Kansas is 6-3 compared to the current current 25 APs with victories against No. 1 Tennessee, No. 10 Marquette, No. 11 Michigan State, No. 13 Villanova, No. 15 Texas Tech and No. 23 Iowa State.
- WVU wants to be the second team but to brush Kansas Bill himself era. In 105 regular 12-season Big 12 home-and-home season, there are 71 sweeping, 33 splits and KU swept, at Oklahoma State in 2017-18.
- Junior redshirt F Dedric Lawson This series, with a national fifth, has 16 double in this series. It also results in the Big 12 to score at 19.4 ppg and resigns at 10.6 RPG.
- Just 11 games into their KU career, a fresh man Ochai Agbaji There is an average of 10.8 ppg and 5.4 RPG average. Agbaji's Collegiate Cup started against TCU (1/9) and scored 20 points or more in three of his last five.
- Freshman G Devon Dotson First double double mail with career hards in points (25) and rebounds (10) at TCU (2/11) logging every 45 minutes. Dotson was nominated on CBS Sports / National Weekend USBWA on February 12.
I CAN KANSAS
14/14, Kansas is 19-6 in general and 8-4 in Big 12 play after its 82-77 overtime win at TCU on February 11. In each game, Kansas stipulates the three in Big 12 to score off (the second at 76.9), the percentage of the target class (the second at 47.0), the percentage of target protection goals (third at 40.3) and the percentage target of a 3 point field (the second at 35.9). KU score margin of +6.4 and rebound margin +1.9. KU average sizes are also 7.4 3 points made, 13.6 help, 7.1 steals and 3.7 blocked checks per game.
Junior redshirt F Dedric Lawson Eighteen 16th post of the season with 14 points and sat 10 rebound TCU (2/11). He has 13 games of 20 points or more, including two of the last four KU competitions. National player of the year and All-American candidate, Dedric Lawson In the last eight games, there are five double duplicates and the 16 Bigs are the 12 Major and is ranked fifth at national. Dedric Lawson The Big 12 resulted in scoring at 19.4 ppg and rebounding at 10.6 RPG. The only player in the middle of the series is two double. The Big 12 Weekly Player is three times (11/12, 11/26, 12/26) and a nine-hour novelty (12/3, 12/17, 1/14, 1/28, 2/11), Lawson KU with 28 blocked shots and its 1.1 blocks per game is fifth in the conference. The percentage of the 50.6 target is the fifth class in the series.
|NCAA PROPERTY DETAILED ACTIVITIES|
|1||Devontae Cacok (UNC-Willmington)||26||19|
|t2||Nico Carvacho (Colorado Street)||25||17|
|t2||Ethan Happ (Wisconsin)||25||17|
|t2||Cletrell Pope (Bethune-Cookman)||25||17|
|t5||Dedric Lawson (Kansas)||25||16|
|t5||Mike Daum (South Dakota St)||26||16|
|t5||Jordan Murphy (Minnesota)||24||16|
|t5||Bruno Fernando (Maryland)||25||16|
|Through the games that took place on February 12, 2019|
Freshman G Devon Dotson coming from a career game at TCU (2/11) when he recorded personal capabilities in point (25), rebounds (11) and a minute (45) was played. The National Teamman Tisdale was nominated on February 12, Dotson has a 19.0 point, 5.8 rebounds, 4.5 help and 2.5 steaks in his final four games. Dotson steps were linked to the sixth in Big 12 to help 3.6, the eighth accounting ratio to turnover at 1.5, the sixth in people at 1.6 and 19 per score at 12.0.
Freshman G Ochai Agbaji Coming out of a great game at TCU (2/11) where he posted his double double double in his final four-game with 20 points and 11 career-rebounds. Agbaji scored 20 points or more in each of his final competitions and three of his last five. He gave seven attention to his last two competitions. Agbaji withdrawn redshirt before the TCU game (1/9) and an average of 10.8 points and 5.4 rebounds per competition and 54.5 per cent from the floor.
Freshman G Quentin Grimes TCU (2/11) has been assisted by four and the second is the team with 33 3 points made this season. He performed in three of his last four games and four of his last six competitions. Grimes averages 7.8 points and 2.3 rebounds per competition and he has 45 assisted for the season.
Sophomore G Marcus Garrett The final four games lost due to sprained ankle. He has 14 steals in the last five games played and he has a third in the Big 12 with 1.8 steals per competition. He has 10 games with various steals in 2018-19. Garrett has played his last eight games and 13 for the season. It measures 7.2 points and 3.6 rebounds per game and is 47.
Other KU regulators include redshirt-sophomore G Charlie Moore (3.2 ppg, 14 3 points), redshirt-sophomore G K.J. Lawson (2.8 ppg, 1.8 RPG), F junior Mitch Lightfoot (2.0 ppg, 2.6 RPG) and F úrnán David McCormack (1.9 ppg, 2.3 RPG). Moore has 15.3 minutes in his final four games. McCormack is starting all of the two final games. Lightfoot is the highest of 5.3 ppg and 6.7 RPGs in its final three games, including through high-speed blocked shots at TCU (2/11).
ABOUT US VIRGINIA
Located in Morgantown, West Virginia, with an enrollment of 31,442, West Virginia (10-14, 2-9) wants to eliminate a streak losing two games when visiting Allen Fieldhouse. Bob Huggins of the Mountaineers are 264-141 in their 12th season at WVU, alma mater, and 854-352 in their 37th season overall. West Virginia lost its six games since the Jayhawks hit in Morgantown on January 19.
West Virginia has 72.2 points per game, and they rank at the top three in the Big 12 in the recreational margin (second at +4.3), offensive rebounds (first at 41.2), aggressive quota percentage (second at 36.8). The Mountains make 7.2 3 points per game and the average 12.8 help, 6.0 steals and 4.0 blocked shots.
Junior F Sagaba Konate (13.6 ppg, 8.0 RPG, 22 shots blocked in eight games) is the first scorer of WVU but has come out for an uncertain time, and has lost the last 14 games due to the injury. 12.2 points per game is awarded Junior G James Bolden and gives 45 staff the help. Its goals are a field of 30 3 points the second largest in the team.
Freshman F Derek Culver was 14 games with three starts and scored 11.7 points per competition. WVU is most of 13.2 with the average scoring in Big 12. The team culver with 8.7 rebounds per day. There are 3 3 producers of the F Lamont West Junior team at 39 -19 people and has an average of 9.8 points and 3.7 rebounds per game.
Other EU regulators include G Brandon Knapper's redshirt-freshman (5.4 ppg, 32 assistants), G Chase Harler junior (4.7 ppg, 23 3FG), G Jermaine junior Haley (3.8 ppg, 3.0 RPG, 44 assistants, 20 steal) Jordan McCabe (2.7 ppg, 34 help) and the new person F Emmitt Matthews Jr. (2.7 ppg).
The series of Kansas-West Virginia began when WVU joined the 12 Big Conference in 2012-13, with KU taking advantage of 10-5. Four of the last five meetings won the Jayhawks. There is a 6-0 KU against West Virginia in Allen Fieldhouse, 2-5 games at WVU Coliseum and 2-0 in the Big 12. Championship. KU joined WVU, 81-71, in the Big 12 title title 2016 and 81 -70 in the Big 12 2018 game match, together at Sprint Center in Kansas City.
KU head coach Bill himself There are 10-5 against West Virginia, and every 15 meetings as Kansas coach. Bob Huggins is 5-14 a day against Kansas, 5-10 and WVU.
Earlier this season, West Virginia Kansas took no score over the final 2:34 of regulation and violated KU, 65-64, January 19 inside of WVU Coliseum. Jermaine Haley of Western Virginia hit the progress bucket with seven remaining seconds before two Jayhawk attempts on the other side quickly as KU suffered his second loss of Big 12 season.
YOU CAN KANSAS …
Make Kansas 20-6 and 9-4 in Big 12 Play … Give 20 Kansas winner for the 30th season after a row, starting in 1989-90, that is the longest acting streak in the nation and one behind of the NCAA DIA record of 20-win 20-win season at North Carolina (1971-2001) … Make Kansas 11-5 against West Virginia, including 7-0 in Allen Fieldhouse … Give to win a 19-straight home for Kansas, including the 18-a-half peaks of Allen Fieldhouse … Make a 14-0 KU Allen Fieldhouse this season, 786-113 full-time in the center, including 248-13 under a coach Bill himself … Make yourself 467-102 while you are Kansas, 674-207 in total and 11-5 full-time compared to West Virginia (11-5 and KU) … Make Kansas 2,268-855 a day.
QUALIFIED QUALIFICATIONS …
Make Kansas 19-7 and 8-5 in a conference fun, putting down a series of losses down the last season … Give the first win on West Virginia at Allen Fieldhouse … Make a KU-WVU 10-6 series favor of Kansas, including a 6-1 mark at Allen Fieldhouse … Make West Virginia but second team to brush Big 12 home and home series with Kansas in Bill himself time … Above 18 KU 18-game court streak, including 17 winches in Allen Fieldhouse … Make KU 13-1 in Allen Fieldhouse this season, 775-114 full-time in the center, with including 247-14 by Self … Make Own 466-103 and Kansas, 673-208 in total and 10-6 full-time compared to West Virginia (10-6 and KU) … Make Kansas 2,267-856 every day.
Freshmen Devon Dotson and Ochai Agbaji together with 45 points as left by No. 14 Kansas Jayhawks, Horned TCU Hornets, 82-77, overtime on 11 February at Schollmaier Arena. Dotson completed 25 game and career points with 10 quotes, and Agbaji double doubled with his 20 points and 11 boards.
Despite 12 points over the middle of the day through the second half, Kansas was unable to spend a CTU decent squad that was still lost to Big 12 home game. The Horned Frogs came back on a 17-2 run to take a four-point lead, 69-65, to play a little more than a minute in regulation.
Redshirt-sophomore K.J. Lawson Jayhawks came to his two final holdings to launch the game in overtime. The Memphis succeeds in reaching a runner-up in the lane to pull his team within two points to play 66 seconds, before a baseline jumper meets the first KU possession to draw the score level at 69-69. The winner of the game could not be won by TCU for their final possession as the Jayhawks were in charge of their three third overtime of the season.
Agbaji went for the extra period with the second pointer played by the previous game Dedric Lawson tied at point 13 and 14 of the game with a turnover jumper, taking the Jayhawks up 74-69 by 2:41 to go in OT. However, TCU responded again, responding to a 5-0 wallet of its own to tie the score with the last time at night at 74-74 and 1:28 left.
K.J. Lawson it came back again and the Jayhawks returned well ahead with another mid-range jumper before Dotson put the game away for free shooting. The uterine guard hit all of the six free throwing attempts in the last 40 minutes of overtime.
Dotson, who was the first double of his challenging career, was the leader of all the top scorers with 25 high career points, four of the three points, as well as occupations. Agbaji hit the 20 point plate for the third time in the last five games and subsequently doubled double with its 20 points and had 11 season-high rebounds.
TCU LEFTOVERS & Notable
- The KU 3-0 win in overtime matches this season and 23-9 Bill himself.
- Kansas season high rebounds 49.
- The most played by Jayhawks in this season's game was 30 shots of Kansas.
- Le G fresh Devon Dotson, redshirt-junior F Dedric Lawson and G fresh Ochai Agbaji at least 10 minutes, marked the first time that KU had three players with double double rebounds as there were three offenders against Valparaiso (11/15/10) at Kansas and just a second time since the season 1988-89.
- Double-doubles from Agbaji, Dotson and Lawson were the fifth time that three Jayhawks made double doubles in the Big 12 game and the first time as Elijah Johnson, Jeff Withey and Kevin Young doubled double against Iowa State (1 / 9/13).
- Dotson persisted in a high season as the high-grade 25-point high-tech scoring (14 in the first half), including a four-season season that flows off the arcade.
- Dotson also caught 10 rebounds season-and-high-career as the double double doubled of the season recorded.
- Dotson made a 45-minute high season, most of it by Jayhawk Devout Graham There were 45 overtime victories over the Duk (3/25/18). The most of Dotson's 45 minutes was Jayhawk in a convention game since Perry Ellis took 53 minutes against Oklahoma (1/4/16).
- Agbaji kept its second double double of the season scoring 20 points and taking 11 rebounds.
- Agbaji has now scored 20+ in back-to-back games and three times in his five games.
Kansas has one of the youngest team in the country to start four new in each of its two final games. In the 12 KU conference games, Jayhawk's newers accounted for 45.2 percent of minutes and 41.8 percent of the score.
|KANSAS ADDITION IN PLAY 12 PLAY|
|Class||% of Playing Mode||% of Pts Score|
CAN KNOW ON THE HOME (AGAIN)
The Jayhawks are again building a significant winning streak at their home court, which has happened in Lawrence in recent years. KU won 18-minute home games, and 17 of them came by Allen Fieldhouse (winning on Sprint Center on December 8, 2018). The current streak is the seventh longest active among the NCAA DIA schools. KU's last home loss to Oklahoma State came on February 3, 2018.
There are 20 or more positions in the post in Kansas after 14 minutes, and 10 of those streaks are coming to Allen Fieldhouse. The recording program is 69-win at home just from February 7, 2007 to January 22, 2011. That is the Big 12 and 11th record in the history of the NCAA DI.
|OFFICIAL HOME COURT PAYMENT SUPPLIES|
|TEAM||STREAK||STARTED||HOME REPORT PROGRAM|
|Houston||32||11/10/17||vs. USF (2/23)|
|Tennessee||23||06/06/18||vs. Vanderbilt (2/19)|
|Buffalo||22||12/09/17||vs. Ohio (2/19)|
|Michigan||21||1/15/18||vs. Maryland (2/16)|
|Gonzaga||20||1/27/18||vs. Pepperdine (2/21)|
|Northern Ky.||19||1/28/18||vs. Youngstown St. (2/21)|
|KANSAS||18||6/18/18||vs. West Virginia (2/16)|
|Hofstra||17||15/18/18||vs. Towson (2/21)|
|Davidson||16||1/31/18||vs. Saint Joseph's (2/15)|
LAWSON HOME DETAILED LISTS MIDSEASON ADDRESS
Junior redshirt Dedric Lawson There is a rapidly growing collection of midseason characters that emerge among a small list of players who are watching for the national awards that come to the end of the season. Here's a quick look at the recent ads that Lawson included:
- Lawson was named for First All-America Team First Sports Midseason News 2018-19, announcing the January 15 publication. Last year, 11 of the 15 players played the midseason team on the final ballot.
- On 4 February, Lawson was named for the John R. Wooden Award for the final Wendy Athletic Athletic program to be present at 20. Kansas was represented on each of the last two seasons at the Wooden Awards ceremony and Frank Mason III won the prize in 2017 and Devout Graham It was the buyer last year. Lawson wants to be the third Jayhawk to win the honor with Mason in 2017 and Danny Manning in 1988.
- On 6 February, Lawson was named one of 12 to the Oscar Robertson Midseason Final Final Trophy Program at the USBWA. Like the Wood, Trophy recognizes Oscar Robertson's national player of the year. Frank Mason was the first KU player who won the Oscar Robertson Trophy in 2017.
- On February 7, Lawson was named one of the 10 finalists of the Karl Malone Power Next of the Year at Naismith Hero Hall. Founded in 2015, the forefront of the progress made with Karl Malone Next of the Year, while nominating the winner, is blocked on April 12, 2019.
- On February 13, Lawson was one of 30 people named by Team Tip Off Club in the Naismith Troisason Trophy Team. Frank Mason III of KU won the honor in 2017 as Danny Manning made in 1988. Naismith Trophy will block his nominees to 10 on March 6 and will announce in his final four.
NATIONAL DOTSON DONSON
Kansas freshman Devon Dotson National Wayman Tisdale Weekend, named CBS Sports and the Water Basketball Writers Association (USBWA) announced on February 12th.
Dotson's honor returned to the last three games when it averaged 18.7 points, 6.7 rebounds, 5.7 help and 2.3 steals. The Charlotte, North Carolina, came the best game with a guard in Kansas & # 39; 66- overtime base. at TCU on the 11th of February, where he put in a job, with 25, and rebounds, with 10, to co-operate with five help and two stolen and 45 minutes of the competition being logged. Dotson was clutch down on the stretch and overtime when he scored six KU's final point from the free throw line to rotate the win.
During the week, Dotson was 18 out of 35 (51.4 per cent) from the field and 15 out of 18 from the free throw line with 14 help and seven sharp. This is the second weekly honor that Dotson lost this season. It was named the 12 Big Week Moments at December 31st.
According to CBS, Dotson's performance at TCU exceeded the top of the weekly award against people like Zion Williamson and RJ Barrett (Duke), Naz Reid (LSU), Coby White (UNC) and Giorgi Bezhanishvili (Illinois).
LAWSON APPLICATIONS FOR THE ADDITIONAL 12TH WEEK
Kansas redshirt-junior Dedric Lawson an average of 21.5 points and 8.0 rebounds in two games last week and the Major Moment Contest of Week was named on February 11. This was the fifth everyday conference of Lawson's week and its eight weekly awards at the series in 2018- 19.
Lawson, who won the honor of Texas Courtney Ramey, was a 18-point reconnaissance 18 point, two shots blocked and two steered by Kansas State. In the win against Oklahoma State, Memphis, Tennessee, sent his 13th point post of the season with 25-point 10-to-17 shooting points, including 3 out of 6 from a 3 point range, with seven, Five help and steal one.
Lawson was honored this eighth hour this season, and Jayhawk was named on Big 12 Minutes of the Week. Last week, freshman Ochai Agbaji earned the honor, though Quentin Grimes Named 12 November and Devon Dotson October 31. Including five Big Player 12 of the week on this program, the Jayhawks have marked 13 weeks a week in 2018-19, a mark joining the single KU single season for the week awards Big 12.
|BIG 12 EVENT PROPERTY REVIEWS INDICATORS|
|Moment of the Week||Total|
After 14 points and 10 rebounds at TCU (2/11), redshirt-junior F Dedric Lawson as a result of the Big 12 with 16 double double of this season, including five of the eight competitions and his final eight in the last 13. Lawson came into the 2018-19 season with 36 double doubles in two seasons in Memphis. He had 17 as a new person in 2015-16 and 19 as a sophomore in 2016-17.
Lawson's career double is 52 quarters on the active list of the NCAA Division I. Lawson is the only independent person on the NCAA Office I top-10 list.
Lawson is already having an impact on Kansas's two-season single-season chart chart. Its 16 DDs are linked for the ninth in the top 10 school list of double doubles any season and it is through DDs from the five. Thomas Robinson's record is 27 DD in the 2011-12 season.
|ACTIVITIES ACTIVITIES SALES OF SALE MANAGES|
|1||James Thompson VI (E. Mich.)||124||69|
|2||Jordan Murphy (Minnesota)||121||61|
|3||Devontae Cacok (UNC-Willmington)||122||54|
|4||Dedric Lawson (Memphis / Kansas)||90||52|
|Through the games that took place on February 12, 2019|
After a seven-day break, the Jayhawks will return to an action against the Texas Red Tech Raiders in Lubbock on Saturday, February 23. It is set for 7 p.m., on ESPN. Jayhawks has full-time layers with the 35-5 Red Raiders, including a 79-62 win over the TTU on February 2 in Lawrence. There is a full-time K4 14-4 in Lubbock and 10-3 within the United Supermarket Center.
KUAthletics.com: The official online source for Kansas Athletics, the Williams Education Fund contributions, tickets, articles, multimedia, photos and much more.
.Leave a comment