Young coconut is ready! Invite you to make a Keto Coconut Cake, a microwave recipe without flour and sugar. Comes with sweet coconut sauce
Who doesn’t have an oven to try?cakeThis keto formula Jar. Com presents how to make Keto Young Coconut Cake.candymade from almond flour Add sweetener instead of sugar. Topped with coconut sauce to finish off.
Keto Young Coconut Cake Baked in the Microwave. Easy to make. Soft texture by Khun Keto by NingNuntana.
Hello, Ning has a Keto Young Coconut Cake recipe to share. It’s a very easy cake that doesn’t require an oven. The cake is made from almond flour and can be baked in the microwave for a fluffy and fluffy cake. The trick is not to microwave too long. Otherwise, the meat is dry and stiff. Combined with young coconut sauce that has a sweet and creamy flavor of coconut milk. There is soft coconut to chew and enjoy. It’s the most fun. This young coconut cake recipe costs only 69 baht per recipe.
Nutritional information per 1 piece (Cut the cake into 4 pieces)
- Calories: 182 calories
- Net Carbs : 3.4 grams
- Fat : 15.9 grams
- Protein : 4.3 grams
Keto Young Coconut Cake Ingredients
- cake ingredients
- 4 tbsp almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg (No. 1)
- 1-2 tablespoons erythritol (or other sweetener, or you can use regular sugar instead)
- 1 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (or melted butter)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence
Ingredients: Young Coconut Sauce
- coconut milk 115 g
- 1.5-3 tablespoons erythritol (or other available sweetener, or you can use regular sugar instead)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Young coconut meat 170 g.
- 1 tablespoon xanthan gum just a pinch (or you can use cornstarch or cornstarch instead)
- 7 g butter
How to make Keto Young Coconut Cake
- Measure almond flour and baking powder in a bowl and stir to combine. Set aside.
2. Crack an egg into another bowl. Add sweetener to it and mix well.
3. Add olive oil, coconut milk and vanilla flavor, stir well.
4. Add almond flour mixture, stir well.
5. Use a microwave-safe container. Brush the container with oil or melted butter.
6. Bake in the microwave, use the highest power, use 800 watts for the first time, 1 minute, then bake for another 35 seconds. Gently microwave until cooked. Do not microwave too long, the cake will dry.
7. When the cake is cooked, remove the cake from the microwave. Then let it cool for 5-10 minutes, then remove from the mold. While waiting, let’s continue to make young coconut sauce.
8. Let’s continue making the young coconut sauce. starting with coconut milk sweetener and salt in the pan then put it on fire Stir until the sweetener dissolves.
9. Then add young coconut meat. people to get heat all over
10. Once the edges are boiling, gradually add xanthan gum, keep stirring so that no clumps are formed. Stir until thickened as you like. As soon as it cools, it will thicken again.
11. Remove from heat and add butter, stir until butter melts, then pour into a cup, let it cool.
12. Put the cake on a plate and wait. Then topped with young coconut sauce all over.
13. Ready to serve deliciousness.
Who doesn’t have an oven can make keto cakes. bakeryThis formula is comfortable. Let’s try to buy young coconuts to make.
Recommend Keto cake menu, Keto snacks and other interesting dessert recipes. If you want to do any menu, click here.
Thank you information from
Keto by NingNuntana, member of Pantip.com and YouTube Keto by NingNuntana.