Kwan shocked room for rent mother son eating Water flows from the upper floors. Go up to see heavy shock – fresh news

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Pinterest
Pocket
WhatsApp

flees away to live with a terrified neighbor. goosebumps for rent mother-daughter eating What water flows from the upper floors? up to see heavy shock

Follow the news, press follow, live news

At 8:00 p.m. on May 20, 65, Pol. Col. Komkrit Thongurai, Deputy Senator of Investigation, Bang Pu Police Station, Samut Prakan Province Received notification from villagers who died in an unnamed rental room at 542 Bang Pu Mai Subdistrict, Mueang Samut Prakan District Therefore, along with the staff of the Ruam Kuayyu Foundation, came to check.

The scene was a 2-storey rental room, divided into 3 rooms on each floor. Check the first room, which is on the ground floor. On the wall of the room, there were lymph stains dripping down from the 2nd floor for a long way, sending a foul smell throughout the room. until the people who live in the aforementioned room are terrified fled to live with the neighbors

Later, the officers went up to check on the second floor. The central room, which is the room that was notified. Know that the door is locked from the inside. The staff has coordinated with the owner to bring the key to unlock. But after opening the door, he found the body of Mr. Huai Petchkaew, 70, a native of Bang Rakam district, Phitsanulok province, lying on his back on a bed. The property is complete Initially, it was estimated that he had died for at least 2 days.

Asked Mrs. Chalam Poolsuwan, 50 years old, said that whilemyself and daughter was sitting eating in the first room downstairs, during that time saw black water stains which had a foul smell of rotten seeping down the walls before dripping onto the floor of the room causing a foul smell I think that the people who stay on the second floor of the first room spilled waste water So he went up and asked

Read Also  'Three mothers and daughters murder' Kim Tae-hyun appeals court seeks death penalty... “I will reflect for the rest of my life.”

But at that time, the uncle, the owner of the first room, said there was no garbage. So they took each other to look at the middle room, which is the room of the deceased. At that moment, a stench came out. Therefore, it is certain that the water is not garbage, but is lymph. So they brought together to call the owner of the dorm to open the door. and notify the authorities

The neighbors provided information that the deceased worked as A security guard at a company in Bang Pu area Stayed alone for a long time However, he spoke with the deceased for the last time on Wednesday evening, May 18, until he heard the news of his death. Initially expected to die of congenital disease before handing over the body to the Ruamkatanyu Foundation sent to the autopsy at Ramathibodi Hospital to find the real cause

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Pinterest
Pocket
WhatsApp

Related News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Recent News

Editor's Pick