“Reserve Alternative Vaccines” It has also attracted a lot of attention, especiallyCovid-19 Vaccine “Moderna” In a crisis situation of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 epidemic, or COVID-19 (COVID-19) A new wave (April 2021) in the present that is afraid that it cannot be taken Including many people began to worry about the effectiveness of the Covid-19 vaccine. Sinovac with AstraZeneca (AstraZeneca) that the new mutant strain is out of fleas, with many hospitals accepting reservations for alternative vaccines to Moderna and received payment The evidence that will confirm that we will be vaccinated depends on the hospital that we have booked.
Announcement We apologize for the delay in sending SMS and receipts.
Chularat 3 Inter Hospital Announcement Sorry for sending SMS and alternative vaccine receipts. Moderna “Moderna” delayed because there are “Book an alternative vaccine” Moderna and pay a lot make money transfer check Delayed within 7 days to 10-14 days. Currently, Chulalongkorn Hospital 3 Inter is accelerating to gradually send SMS to those who register with evidence of transferring money through the Alternative Vaccine Booking System.
Please refrain from showing slip images under the comments. to prevent scammers Use the information in the wrong way.
If anyone registered for more than 14 days but still hasn’t received the SMS, please follow the steps as follows.
- enter Link Press the green button (attach proof)
- Enter your ID card number or Passport ID and press Search.
Check the information listed. as follows
- The branch where the reservation was made, if the branch is wrong, you must contact that branch to correct it. (Information on contact numbers can be viewed on the registered website)
- Personal information: name – surname, mobile number, especially mobile number is correct or not, if found wrong, inform Line ID
- Verify that the slip has been attached successfully. But it must be the real one that automatically saves from the bank’s application that doesn’t use screen capture. or take a photo attached
SMS will be sent to count the number of days that the information has been completed. (Not from the transfer date or registration only)
- If the information entered is correct, but did not receive the SMS, please report back with a photo of evidence at Line ID
- If you check the link at number 1 and follow the steps found that all information was correct. Please wait according to the schedule.
- If it exceeds the deadline after 10 – 14 days of registration, you still haven’t received the SMS, you can inform us at Line ID
- Please refrain from asking questions about SMS. This will make answering questions to those who encounter problems and we must not take action to fix them in time.
- We reserve the right to reply to those who have already registered and paid for confirmation in the system only.
Read related news