Apple launches MacBook Pro size 14″ and 16″ that comes with a new chip that is the most powerfulM1 Pro chip and M1 Max Super fast, ProMotion 120Hz screen, comes with a notch, more durable battery!
MacBook Pro with M1 Pro chip and M1 Max ready to release power! Comes with the best screen comes with a notch Battery lasts longer
- There are models in sizes 16″ and 14″.
- There is a notch on the screen.
- There are 2 fans for cooling.
- No Touch Bar
- Comes with all 3 MagSafe 3 / HDMI / SD Card / Thunderbolt 4 charging ports (2 left, 1 right ) / headphone jack.
- Supports two PRO DisplayXDR 6K displays.
- The bezel on the side is 3.5 thick, 24% thinner than the original.
- The diagonal display size of the MacBook Pro 16″ is 16.2″ while the 14″ model has a diagonal display of 14.2″.
- Comes with ProMotion 120Hz (from 24-120Hz)
- Liquid Retina XDR แบบ mini LED backlight
- Maximum brightness 1000 nits HDR brightness up to 1600 nits
- The front-facing 1080p camera is 2x better, works well in low light.
- 3 studio-grade mics for 60% better ambient noise cancellation
- The 16-inch MacBook Pro has six speakers, 80% better bass, while the 14-inch MacBook Pro has four speakers.
- The speaker supports Spatial Audio.
- CPU up to 3.7x faster (based on selected chip)
- Up to 13x faster GPU (based on selected chip)
- RAM up to 64GB
- Up to 32 GPUs
- SSD speeds up to 7.4 Gbp/s
- Battery life is doubled, with the MacBook Pro 14″ watching up to 17 hours of video, and the 16″ with up to 21 hours of video playback.
- Support Fast Charge, charge 0-50% within 30 minutes.
- Option to expand capacity up to 8TB
Unleash the power with the fastest and most powerful new chips. Game-changing performance
MacBook Pro Comes with the most powerful powerM1 Pro chip and M1 Max which is a completely new chip It’s the first pair of pro-level chips designed specifically for the Mac, delivering incredible performance in computing, graphics, and machine learning.
M1 Pro chip
The M1 Pro chip consists of
- Up to 10 powerful CPU cores, including 8 high-performance cores and 2 high-powered cores. This results in up to 70% faster CPU performance compared to the M1 chip.
- Up to 16 GPU cores for up to 2 faster GPU performance.
- 16-core Neural Engine
- It has a maximum memory bandwidth of 200GB/s, or nearly 3 times the bandwidth of the M1 chip.
- Fast integrated memory up to 32GB
- Featuring a Media Engine to take video work to the next level, the M1 Pro is designed to flaunt pro video workflows by incorporating ProRes accelerators for incredibly fast, yet energy efficient video processing.
M1 Max chip
The M1 Max is the world’s most powerful chip for pro notebooks. And build on the M1 Pro chip to take the amazing capabilities even further.
The M1 Max chip consists of
- Up to 10 powerful CPU cores, including 8 high-performance cores and 2 high-powered cores. This makes CPU performance up to 70% faster than the M1 chip, as powerful as the M1 Pro.
- Up to 2x more GPUs, up to 32 cores, for up to 4x faster GPU performance than M1 chips.
- 16-core Neural Engine
- It has a memory bandwidth of up to 400GB/s, twice that of the M1 Pro and almost 6 times that of the M1.
- Up to 64GB of fast integrated memory is revolutionary for pro-level work.
- Equipped with an enhanced Media Engine with a total of 2 ProRes accelerators for higher multi-stream performance.
- Up to 30 streams of 4K ProRes video can be edited.
- Edit up to 7 streams of 8K ProRes video in Final Cut Pro.
- HDR color correction with 8K ProRes 4444 video
The M1 Pro and M1 Max chips in the MacBook Pro are System on Chip (SoC) architectures.
Save energy with an incredible battery life.
MacBook Pro delivers superior performance while still being extremely energy efficient compared to its predecessor. MacBook Pro can do the following from a single charge. Whether plugged in to charge the battery or not Performance is not reduced.
- The 14-inch MacBook Pro offers up to 17 hours of video playback, or up to 7 hours of video playback.
- The 16-inch MacBook Pro offers up to 21 hours of video playback, or up to 10 hours.
It’s the longest battery life ever on a MacBook.
MacBook Pro is available in two versions, 14-inch and 16-inch models. The body is made of aluminum.
Optimized internal space has been allocated to optimize performance and features. Inside, there is a state-of-the-art thermal control system. Two fans deliver 50% more airflow compared to the previous model. Combined with the new chip, it delivers extreme performance for long periods of time while remaining cool and quiet.
Like the Magic Keyboard, the Magic Keyboard has a backlit Magic Keyboard, the Touch Bar has been removed and replaced with a full-sized row of function keys, and the Touch ID key has a ring like the Magic Keyboard. It comes with the best Force Touch trackpad for pro productivity.
New screen. Catch all eyes with the world’s best notebook monitor.
MacBook Pro comes with a display. Liquid Retina XDR It uses the same Mini-LED technology used in iPad Pro to deliver up to 1,000 nits of continuous full-screen brightness while peak brightness boosts to 1600 nits at a 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio and dynamic range. wide to the max Support for a wide P3 color gamut and display 1 billion colors for smoother gradation.
Please give it all! with screen ProMotion with refresh rate up to 120Hz That automatically adjusts the refresh rate to the content on screen to help save battery. Along with helping various tasks look smoother and more responsive. in the video editing Able to lock the refresh rate that is suitable for one’s video.
Both MacBook Pro models come with larger displays compared to their predecessors. Comes with a notch on the screen The bezel is reduced to 24% thinner than before.
- The 16-inch MacBook Pro features a full-size 16.2-inch (measured diagonally) display with 7.7 million pixels, the most ever on a Mac notebook.
- The 14-inch MacBook Pro has a 14.2-inch display (measured diagonally) and has a total pixel count of 5.9 million pixels, which is more than the previous 16-inch MacBook Pro.
Essential ports have been brought back into the MacBook Pro for the cutting-edge connectivity and utility provided by both MacBook models.
- There are 3 Thunderbolt 4 ports.
- SDXC card slot
- HDMI port for easy connection to monitors and TVs
- Improved headphone jack with support for high-impedance headphones.
- The MagSafe 3 charging port comes with a new design that supports more system power than ever before. The MagSafe 3 makes connecting a charging cable quick and easy. And it also protects your MacBook Pro.
- Supports Fast Charge, which can charge 50% in just 30 minutes.
- Connect up to two Pro Display XDR displays (M1 Pro chip), while the M1 Max chip can connect up to three Pro Display XDRs and one 4K TV simultaneously.
- Supports both Wi-Fi 6
- Support Bluetooth 5.0
Camera is better than before
The new MacBook Pro features a 1080p FaceTime HD camera that delivers 2x better resolution and low-light performance, and the camera system relies on the powerful Image Signal Processor (ISP) and Neural Engine of the M1 Pro and M1 Max chips. in computerized video processing to enhance image quality even further. Thus users will look sharper and have a more natural skin tone.
Delivering a better audio experience
MacBook Pro features a studio-quality microphone with even lower noise levels. It helps to make phone calls and voice recordings clearer. As for the sound system, 6 speakers support positional audio (Spatial Audio) and Dolby Atmos, giving us a cinematic experience.
Price and Availability
The new MacBook Pro with M1 Pro and M1 Max chips will be available to order on apple.com/en/store and the Apple Store app, and will soon be available at select Apple Stores and Apple Authorized Resellers.
- The new 14-inch MacBook Pro starts at 73,900 baht and 68,700 baht for education promotion prices.
- The new 16-inch MacBook Pro starts at 89,900 baht and 82,900 baht for education promotion prices.
See more technical information Customization options and accessories at apple.com/th/mac
part macOS Monterey It will be available as a free software update on Tuesday, October 26 (UK time).