Factors that cause inflation to rise The main reason is still energy products, which increased by 30.50 percent, despite the reduction in gasoline and gasohol prices. But the prices of diesel, cooking gas and electricity, which are important transport and production costs, continue to rise. including service charges such as public ticket prices and higher education costs As a result, products in categories other than food and beverages increased by 6.83%.
Meanwhile, products in the food and non-alcoholic beverages category increased by 9.35%, particularly fresh vegetables such as fresh peppers, spring onions, and kale. Prices rose as farmland was damaged by floods in many states, including pork , fresh chicken, eggs, and cookware. and ready meals The price increases according to the cost of production, the price of raw material and the cost of transport.
Let’s see if In August 2022 Are there any higher priced products? electric charge Fuel, pork, side dishes immediately, lunch (rice with curry), eggs, breakfast, water supply, fresh chicken, etc. Driving license fee Annual car tax and price reductions of 80 items such as glutinous rice, glutinous rice, ginger, bananas, spring onions, tomatoes, house rent, white cabbage and long beans, etc.
The Ministry of Commerce has assessed household spending in August 2022, with people having slightly higher monthly expenses than the previous month. 18,069 baht, which increased expenses for each item, divided into
- public price fuel vehicle purchase cost Mobile phone service fee 4,276 baht
- House rent, building material cost, electricity cost, cooking gas cost, house use cost 3,967 baht
- Meat, duck, chicken and aquatic life 1,769 baht
- Food to eat at home (delivery) 1,610 baht
- Food to eat at home (rice with curry on top), cooked to order food (KFC Pizza) 1,236 baht
- Doctor fee, medicine fee and personal administration fee 973 baht
- Vegetables and fruits 993 baht
- Books, recreation, training and other charity expenses 759 baht.
- Rice, flour and flour products 667 baht
- seasoning 436 baht
- Non-alcoholic drinks 388 baht
- Clothes, clothes and shoes cost 375 baht.
- Eggs and dairy products 381 baht
- Cigarettes, liquor, beer 240 baht
However, looking at the proportion of consumption per household, it was found that non-food drinks and alcoholic drinks reached 58.61% through a public transport ticket. vehicle purchase cost fuel cost Telephone service fees are as high as 23.66%, followed by house rent. Building materials, electricity costs, cooking gas, electrical appliances 21.95%, food and non-alcoholic beverages 41.39%, with meat, poultry and aquatic animals as high as 9.76%, followed by 8.91% for domestic use and outdoor food 6.81% and so forth .
For the full year 2022 the inflation target remains revised at 5.5-6.5% which is consistent with the economic situation. and inflation forecasts of Thai economic agencies. Whether it estimates the Office of the National Economic and Social Development Council (NESDB) 4.2-5.5%, the Bank of Thailand (BOT) 6.2%, the Fiscal Policy Office (FPO) 6.5%, the Joint State Committee and 3 private institutions (Kor. Kor.) 5-7%, commercial banks are estimated 5.2-6% and the World Bank 5.2%, etc. As for inflation from October-December 2022 it should not increase much And there are measures to reduce the cost of living by the government is still going on.