“Countdown 2022” Tourism Authority of Thailand or TAT organizes countdown event 2022 under the format Amazing Thailand Countdown 2022 – Amazing New Chapters 5 provinces, promoting local identity across the country especially during the tourist season at the end of the year Inheriting the unique culture of each area To create learning and create new experiences that meet the travel needs of both Thai and foreign tourists Along with ensuring the safety management of the establishment according to SHA standards and maintaining safety measures to preventCOVID-19
Watch the live broadcast of the 2022 Countdown event here.
*** Wait for the signal ***
Phuket (Today 31 December 2021)
- Where : Chaloem Phrakiat Rama 10 Park, Plai Saphan Hin Beach Phuket Province
- Highlights : Performances by world-class Italian opera artist Andrea Bocelli and some of Thailand’s leading artists. Watch the grand opening of the new year with highlights with a set of fireworks. The miracle of happiness of the Andaman pearl which means happiness, fulfillment and willpower that will lead to more than 20,000 shots of brightness
Chiang Mai (Date 27 – 31 December 2021)
- Where : Royal Park Rajapruek (Ho Kham Luang), Chiang Mai Province
- Highlights : Lanna Celebration and Fireworks Watch 9 sets of fireworks highlight activities: happiness, hope, faith, encouragement, a beautiful and great new beginning. prosperity Good health both physically and mentally, success and the uniqueness of Lanna Illumination in the form of a garden of lights in the Royal Park and the Lanna Symphony Orchestra.
Nakhon Ratchasima (Date 27 – 31 December 2021)
- Where : In front of Nakhon Ratchasima City Hall
- Highlights: FIREWORK CELEBREATION Send smiles and fun of the charm of Isan with a special set of fireworks, SMILEY THAILAND and enjoy the Amazing Light of ESAN: a wonderful garden of glowing lights in the heart of Korat.
Rayong (Date 27 – 31 December 2021)
- Where : Saeng Chan Beach (Laem Charoen Area), Rayong Province
- Highlights: 10 sets of fireworks display (night of December 31, 2021) from 11:45 – 00.30 hrs., conveying the meaning of Rayong. The more you look, the more you enjoy using firework made from natural materials. When flakes fall into the sea, they can serve as food for fish and aquatic life. Guarantee greatness and beauty by World Fireworks Champion Mr. Sarawut Taisub, owner of Thailand Fireworks and World Champion of Musical Fireworks Competition 2003
Ayutthaya Date 27 – 31 December 2021
- Where : The courtyard in front of Rama Temple Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya Province
- Highlights : Dressed in Thai costumes to attend the fireworks show, blessings throughout the year, life is good forever, 7 sets, including the 1st set, Saeng Rak Alang, the 2nd National Flag, the 3rd Amnuay Phon, the 4th Set, Safe and Strong, the 5th Set, Wealth and Money Set 6th Life is Smooth, 7th Series, Think Good, Do Good and “Finnale Firework Set 2022”, which uses natural environmentally friendly firework, Khon performance, Supposedly Ayutthaya, large set, the only one in Rattanakosin. Supervised by Kru Dam Prasart Thongaram from the Fine Arts Department.
Amazing Thailand Countdown 2022 @ Bangkok
- Amazing Thailand Countdown 2022 Amazing landmark, world-class countdown event under the concept of Win the World for Thailand today (31 December 2021) at River Park, ICONSIAM.
- Centralworld Bangkok Countdown 2022 The biggest and most advanced 3D Virtual time 22.15 – 00.15
- Siam Paragon Countdown 2022 The Universe of Happiness Celebrations At Park Paragon, M Floor, Siam Paragon today (31 December 2021) time 16.00 onwards.
- ASIAN Thailand Countdown 2022 Under the concept From Dusk till Dawn with spectacular fireworks along the Chao Phraya River today (31 December 2021) from 11 PM – 00.25 AM.