Original title: Local diagnosis +53!In these 8 places | Heilongjiang Province urgently investigates the high-risk groups watching the “Charming Xiangxi” performance
According to the National Health Commission, from 0:00 to 24:00 on July 31, 31 provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities) and the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps reported 75 new confirmed cases, including 53 local cases (30 in Jiangsu and 12 in Henan). There were 4 cases in Hunan, 3 cases in Yunnan, 1 case in Fujian, 1 case in Shandong, 1 case in Hubei, 1 case in Ningxia); 37 new cases of asymptomatic infection, including 25 cases in the local area (20 cases in Henan, 4 cases in Hunan, Fujian 1 case).
According to the Jiangsu Provincial Health Commission, from 0:00 to 24:00 on July 31st, 30 new local confirmed cases were reported in Jiangsu (14 cases were reported in Nanjing City, of which 1 case was converted from asymptomatic infection to a confirmed case; Huai’an City reported 4 Cases; 12 cases were reported in Yangzhou).
From 0:00 to 24:00 on July 31, there were 13 newly confirmed cases in Henan Province, including 12 local cases (12 cases in Zhengzhou); 20 new local asymptomatic infections (20 cases in Zhengzhou).
From 0:00 to 24:00 on July 31, Hunan Province reported 4 new confirmed cases of new coronavirus pneumonia; 4 new cases of asymptomatic infection of new coronavirus pneumonia (1 in Zhuzhou City, 1 in Xiangtan City, 1 in Changde City) Cases, 1 case in Zhangjiajie City).
△ Zhangjiajie, Hunan, citizens undergoing nucleic acid testing.
3 new local confirmed cases in Yunnan
According to the Yunnan Provincial Health Commission, from 0:00 to 24:00 on July 31, 3 new cases of local new coronary pneumonia were confirmed in Yunnan Province. The three confirmed cases were discovered during the nucleic acid test of the quarantined personnel in the strictly controlled area of Ruili Sister’s complaint.
Xiamen newly confirmed 1 locally confirmed case and 1 locally asymptomatic case
One place is adjusted to a medium-risk area
On August 1, the headquarters of Xiamen City, Fujian Province’s response to the new crown pneumonia epidemic issued a notice stating that on July 31, Xiamen City had 1 new confirmed case of new crown pneumonia and 1 new case of asymptomatic infection.
According to Xiamen City’s No. 2 Announcement on Response to the New Coronary Pneumonia Epidemic on August 1, since August 1, Qianpu Community, Qianpu Community, Lianqian Street, Siming District, Xiamen City has been listed as a medium-risk area.
1 new local confirmed case in Yantai
Associated cases at Nanjing Lukou Airport
According to the “Yantai Release” WeChat public account on August 1, on the evening of July 31, a common case of new coronary pneumonia related to Nanjing Lukou Airport was confirmed in Laishan District, Yantai City, Shandong Province. The case took a flight twice and stopped at Nanjing Lukou Airport and traveled to Guilin.
From 0:00 to 24:00 on July 31, Hubei Province added 1 newly confirmed case of new coronary pneumonia (a local confirmed case in Huanggang City).
The tour group members are associated with the confirmed cases! Guilin Disease Control, issued an urgent reminder!
It was learned from the Guilin Center for Disease Control and Prevention in Guangxi that on July 31, Guilin City found that 15 people in a tour group from Hunan lived in the same community as the new coronavirus nucleic acid-positive person found in Tianxin District, Changsha City, Hunan Province on July 30 , And 5 of them live in the same building as the positive person. In order to strengthen the prevention and control of the new crown pneumonia epidemic in Guilin, the Guilin CDC issued an emergency reminder for the prevention and control of the epidemic:
1. Take the initiative to report
Those who coincide with the activity trajectory of the tour group from July 29th to 31st, please take the initiative to report to the community (village, village), unit, or hotel where they live, and cooperate in the implementation of various prevention and control measures.
Activity track of the tour group:
July 29th 12:00-12:40 Qixing District Macau Restaurant High-tech Wanda Store (Chinese food), 13:00-17:00 Yanshan District Lianhuayuan Farm Group Construction Expansion, 17:20-17:40 Seven Star Champagne City Buffet ( Dinner), check in at the Whartonbury Hotel in Xiufeng District at around 18:00, 19:00-23:00 for a meeting on the 16th floor of the Whartonbury Hotel, 23:00 – 0:30 the next day at the “home” next to the Whartonbury Hotel Weiming Kitchen Xiangcai Restaurant” (Supper).
July 30, 8:00—9:00 Zizhou Park, Qixing District, 10:00—12:00 Lingchuan Gudong Waterfall, 12:10—13:00 Gudong Green Farm (Chinese food), 14:00—16 :00 Yangshuo Xingping bamboo raft, check in Yangshuo around 16:40 (Hongtai Holiday Hotel, West Street James Joyce Hotel, Hanting Hotel on Anti-Japanese War Road, Hello Hotel, Manju Hotel), take care of your own dinner, and free activities in West Street in the evening.
July 31, 8:30-9:30, Yangshuo Ancient Totem Road.
2. Recommendations for summer travel
1. Persons from high school risk areas must cancel their outings;
2. People from other areas should carefully check the epidemic risk situation of their destinations before traveling, and temporarily postpone traveling to high school risk areas;
3. No matter where you travel, personal protection must be done, including wearing masks, washing hands frequently, avoiding and reducing crowded places indoors, and keeping proper interpersonal distance during outdoor activities;
4. Elderly people and patients with chronic diseases, especially those who have not yet completed the entire course of the new crown vaccine, or those who have received the new crown vaccine for less than 14 days, should not travel abroad as much as possible.
3. Pay attention to the health of individuals and family members
If symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat, decreased sense of smell (taste), diarrhea, fatigue, etc. occur, please take personal protection throughout the entire process, go to the nearest medical institution fever clinic, and actively inform the doctor of recent travel history and contact history of similar symptoms , Avoid taking public transportation and avoid contact with people during medical treatment.
Fourth, get vaccinated as soon as possible
At present, domestic cases continue to be reported. Inoculation of the new crown virus vaccine is the most economical and effective way to prevent new crown pneumonia. In order to protect family members and protect themselves, eligible citizens are requested to complete the entire course of new crown vaccination as soon as possible.
Qiqihar City Center for Disease Control and Emergency Reminder
Recently, an epidemic caused by a variant strain of the new crown virus “Delta” has appeared in the country, which has spread faster and has a higher virus load, and has spread to several provinces. At present, although Qiqihar City has had no case reports for more than 100 consecutive days, due to the fact that it coincides with the summer vacation and the frequent movement of people, the citizens of Qiqihar are still facing the risk of virus transmission, and the epidemic prevention and control situation is very severe.
On July 28, Zhangjiajie City announced that all the audience in the first scene of “Charming Xiangxi” on the evening of the 22nd belonged to high-risk groups. As of 19:00 on the 30th, Qiqihar City has counted 17 Qiqihar citizens and more than 70 contacts who watched the live performance through active reports and data pushes, and timely took corresponding isolation control measures.
In order to do a good job in the prevention and control of the new crown pneumonia epidemic in Qiqihar City, we hereby issue an urgent reminder to the general public:
1. Qiqihar citizens are requested to fulfill their civic responsibilities and obligations and take the initiative to report risk factors. Those returning to Qi who have recently lived in Zhangjiajie (especially those who have watched the charming Xiangxi performance) immediately report to their communities, villages, and units to comply with Qiqihar’s epidemic prevention and control requirements. If concealment, false reporting, delayed reporting, or non-reporting causes serious consequences such as the spread of the epidemic, corresponding responsibilities will be investigated in accordance with laws and regulations.
2. Not necessary in the near future, do not cross-regional activities, especially not in the risky areas of the epidemic, to reduce the risk of infection. It is indeed necessary to go to medium- and high-risk areas for personal protection, and implement Qiqihar City’s investigation and control measures after returning. At the same time, it is recommended that people from domestic medium- and high-risk areas at the local level should temporarily postpone their arrival (return) if necessary. After the above-mentioned personnel are returned, the required management and control expenses shall be borne by themselves.
3. The risk of the spread of the epidemic is everywhere. The citizens of Qiqihar must have a deep understanding of the current severe and complex situation of the epidemic, and make no slack in personal protection. Once symptoms such as fever and cough occur, consciously wear a mask and go to the fever clinic of the nearest medical institution in time. Do not take public transportation, and truthfully report the relevant travel history and contact history.
4. For the health of you and your family, those who have not been vaccinated with the new coronavirus vaccine should hurry up and get the new coronavirus vaccine at the nearest vaccination point to obtain immunity as soon as possible.
Strictly prevent and control!
Source: News Network, CCTV News Client, Qiqihar City Center for Disease Control, Released by Crane CityReturn to Sohu to see more