The epidemic situation of Covid-19 in Thailand has started to rise continuously. The Center for the Epidemic of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (CCSA) reported the situation of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 epidemic daily on July 6, 2022, with COVID-19 confirmed cases. 2,428 new cases, excluding 4,079 ATK tests, while the death toll stood at 22.
Of the 24,792 people being treated, 727 are critically ill and 318 are on ventilator.
If you go back and look at the number of severely ill patients and patients requiring mechanical ventilation in the previous 14 days are as follows:
- June 23: There are 602 critically ill patients and 280 ventilators.
- 24 June: There are 602 critically ill patients and 284 patients requiring ventilators.
- 25 June: There are 602 critically ill patients and 281 patients requiring ventilators.
- 26 June: There are 601 patients in critical condition and 290 patients requiring ventilators.
- June 27: There are 610 people in critical condition and 286 patients who need ventilators.
- June 28: There are 638 critically ill patients and 290 patients requiring ventilators.
- June 29: There are 665 critically ill patients and 300 patients who need ventilators.
- June 30: There are 684 critically ill patients and 292 patients requiring ventilators.
- On July 1, 690 were critically ill and 288 were on ventilator support.
- July 2, there are 675 critically ill patients and 290 patients requiring ventilators.
- On July 3, there were 678 severely ill patients and 298 patients requiring ventilators.
- July 4, there are 677 critically ill patients and 293 patients who need ventilators.
- July 5, there are 705 critically ill patients and 300 patients who need ventilators.
- July 6, 727 people are critically ill and 318 patients need ventilators.
From the above information, it was found that The number of severely ill patientsAn increase of about 100 people from two weeks ago. The number of patients on July 5-6 is continuously increasing. The total number of patients who needed ventilators ranged from 280 to 300, which did not move much apart. Compared to the number of critically ill patients, from July 5-6, the number of ventilator-required patients also increased significantly. The occupancy rate of grade 2-3 patients in the hospital isat around 9-10%, which is still not much of a concern
However, the spread of COVID-19 cannot be underestimated as the number of infected people continues to soar. wearing a mask Clean your hands with alcohol. keeping distance Vaccination is still necessary. because of covid-19 Omicron strains BA.4 and BA.5 have the ability to dodge the immune system. caused by previously infected or from vaccination to cause re-infection
Graphic: Natcha Phuangpee