Madame Pang Foundation joins hands with Muang Thai Insurance expand help and to support the establishment of a care center for Covid-19 infected in Khlong Toei Community or CCC- Community Covid-19 Care Center for the care of 300-bed green-yellow group infected patients at the Warehouse, Stadium, Port Authority of Thailand fully and all around Total value of more than 500,000 baht, ready to support insurance for all patients admitted in the center. To help be a part of passing on concerns and alleviate the suffering of Thai society
Madame Pang Nuanphan Lamsam, Chairperson of the Madame Pang Foundation as Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Muang Thai Insurance Public Company Limited revealed that this support “Klong Toey is a community that we are connected to and love from working in sports. This allows us to work in depth with the local people continuously under the Khlong Toei Dee Dee project. including the establishment of Madame Kitchen #Passing on the kindness of Thai people. Never leave each other. until the establishment of the Madame Pang Foundation We are never far away from this area. When the cooperation of many agencies to set up a care center for people infected with COVID-19 Khlong Toei Community We are ready to help with full strength. to be a part of conveying concern and alleviate the heat of the people in the community ready to return the mental profits that have been received back to society Because giving with heart and doing it would bring the greatest benefit to the community.”
For supporting the Covid-19 Patient Care Center, Khlong Toei Community / CCC- Community Covid-19 Care Center at the Warehouse Stadium, Port Authority of Thailand under the cooperation between Madame Pang Foundation and Muang Thai Insurance are as follows:
1. 2 lifts to help facilitate the elderly within the center
2. 4 large tents for screening infected patients, used for ATK / RT-PCR detection, as well as as a point of storage and food for patients.
3. Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) insurance policy for infected patients who receive treatment in the center. by providing coverage for the benefit amount in the event of a coma (Coma) in case of contracting the Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) amount of 100,000 baht for a period of 6 months
4. 5 liter oxygen concentrator, 5 units for Khlong Toei District Office to be referred to the patient care center
5. Improvement of internal and external areas by the new volunteer team, the foundation and support necessary equipment in the center such as table-chair sets, industrial fans, tinted film to reduce heat in the control room, etc.
6. Fast moving unit to alleviate the burden of personnel and medical staff in the work of taking – sending patients Which operates 24 hours a day around Bangkok via the hotline “Madam Pang Friends Club” number 02-2907979 by the new volunteer team, the foundation.
Madame Pang added that “Thank you for the trust from many agencies that allow us to be part of helping the Khlong Toei people again. and would like to encourage medical personnel from Kasemrad Hospital including all the brave new volunteers who work hard, perform their duties tirelessly What more can we support? We are ready to support everyone’s work to the fullest.”
In addition, everyone is also a part of giving You can donate and contribute to the account. Kasikorn Bank Account Number 092-2-61340-0 Account Name Madame Pang Foundation for the project to create a society of giving Or join us for a new brave volunteer team at http://bitly.ws/dsfM
#Passing on the kindness of Thai people. Never leave each other. #Madam Pang Foundation #Muang Thai Insurance