company Siam Makro Public Company Limited or “MACROPrepare to offer new ordinary shares to the general public or Public Offering (PO) after the merger with “LOTUS” at a price of 43.50 baht per share.
For this subscription, there will be an allocation of “shares”.Small Lot First” is the distribution of investment units to smallholders thoroughly However, before subscribing.”Bangkok online businessInvite you to look at the important details that you should know. In order to understand before making an investment decision, summarized into 5 items as follows:
1. Stock details
– Offering at the price of 43.50 baht per share
– The number of PO shares offered for sale, the total amount does not exceed 2,270,000,000 shares, representing not more than 20.32% of the total issued and paid-up shares of MAKRO
2. Persons entitled to subscribe for MAKRO shares
2.1 General retail investors
Minimum subscription 500 shares and in increments of 100 shares, allocated by Small Lot First method or subscriber where the minimum amount is allocated first.
2.2 Existing shareholders
For shareholders of MAKRO, CPALL and CPF are entitled to allotment. according to the investment proportion as follows:
– Existing shareholders of MAKRO (except CPALL, a subsidiary of CPALL, CPM and CPH) holding shares in the ratio of 10 MAKRO ordinary shares are entitled to be allocated 1 ordinary share of MAKRO (10:1 share).
– Existing shareholders of CPALL (except CPG group, Charoen Pokphand Group Company Limited according to CPALL’s 56-1 form for the year 2020) at the ratio of 15 ordinary shares of CPALL are entitled to be allocated 1 ordinary share of MAKRO (15:1 ratio).
– CPF Existing Shareholders (except CPG group according to CPF’s 56-1 form for the year 2020) at the ratio of 70, CPF’s ordinary shares are entitled to be allocated 1 MAKRO ordinary share (70:1 ratio).
Existing shareholders of MAKRO, CPALL and CPF who are entitled to subscribe for ordinary shares can check their allocated rights on the settrade website.
4. Opening hours and subscription channels
open toAvailable for purchase from 4 December 2021 at 8.30 until 9 December 2021 at 3.30
for retail purchasers Able to subscribe for ordinary shares of “MAKRO” through 3 stock dealers as follows:
1) Application “Bangkok Bank Mobile Banking“
View details of subscription through Bangkok Bank Mobile Banking More click here
2) Application “SCB Easy“
View details of subscription through SCB Easy More click here
3) Application “TrueMoney Walletby KTBST Securities Public Company Limited
View subscription details through TrueMoney Wallet. More click here
5. No stock portfolio You can subscribe for MAKRO shares.
Those who do not have a stock portfolio can subscribe for shares byChoose a method for receiving shares, issuing share certificates postage or deposit the allocated shares at the issuer account, member number 600 (In case of depositing shares in the issuer account, member No. 600, the subscriber must fill in additional information in the subscription form in the questionnaire document for identification of being a US person.)
If the subscriber wishes to withdraw the ordinary shares from the issuer account, member number 600, the subscriber can contact the Securities Depository. There will be a fee for the withdrawal of ordinary shares at the rate specified by the Securities Depository.
Reference: settrade, scb, truemoney, bangkokbank