Kylian Mbappe (Paris Saint-Germain) has the highest salary in the Ligue 1 French soccer player and is one of the highest paid athletes in the world, with 6 million euros (6.5 million dollars) monthly gross, according to the classification made by the French sports newspaper The Team.
– WE RECOMMEND YOU: ‘Kun’ Agüero was caught by a mini arrhythmia in a Live
The 2018 world champion is accompanied on that particular monthly salary podium by two PSG teammates, the Brazilian Neymar (3,675 million euros or almost 4 million dollars) and the Argentine Lionel Messi (3,375 million euros or 3,665 million dollars).
Mbappé – Mbappé pic.twitter.com/7MpO5M7WCL
— Paris Saint-Germain (@PSG_inside) March 30, 2023
Paris Saint-Germain holds the top ten positions in this classification, carried out annually by journalists from The Team.
The only two non-PSG players among the sixteen with the highest monthly salary in Ligue 1 are Wissam Ben Yedder (650,000 euros or 706,000 dollars) from Monaco and Jordan Veretout (550,000 euros or almost 600,000 dollars) from Marseille.
THE LIST OF THE 10 HIGHEST PAID PLAYERS IN LIGUE 1:
1) Kylian Mbappe | 6 million euros.
2) Neymar | 3.67 million euros.
3) Messi | 3.37 million euros.
4) Marquinhos | 1.2 million euros.
5) M. Verrati | 1.2 million euros.
6) A. Hakimi | 1.08 million euros.
7) G. Donnarumma | 916 million euros.
8) Sergio Ramos | 791 thousand 600 euros.
9) J. Bernard | 730 thousand euros.
10) N.Mukiele | 700 thousand euros.
Copyright law strictly prohibits copying, in whole or in part, the Excelsior materials without first obtaining prior written permission and including a link to the original text.