DRAWING, MI – Three players won $ 1 million, but no one took the $ 245 million Mega Millions Jackpot for the town held Tuesday, February 26.
That means the Friday drawing, worth $ 267 million being in March 1 with a cash option of $ 161.7 million.
The Mega Millions number for February 26: 10-12-14-24-60
The Mega Gold Ball: 20
An Megaplier: 3
Mega Millions Winners for February 26:
· While there was no prize winner, three tickets sold were suitable for the five white numbers drawn to win $ 1 million. These tickets were sold in California, New York and Pennsylvania.
However, none of these players played the Megaplier option which would increase their win to $ 3 million.
· In Michigan, two tickets sold $ 1,500. That was the most prestigious prize in the state.
· 287,492 tickets were sold at least $ 4 in the drawing. In Michigan, $ 4 was sold at least 10,729 tickets.
Mega Millions drawings are held on Tuesdays and Fridays at 11 p.m. Five balls are drawn from a series of balls numbered 1 through 70; the Mega ball is drawn from a series of balls with numbers 1 to 25. The 302 million is the danger of winning the pot.
Mega Millions are played in 44 states, plus the District of Columbia and the Virgin Islands. Tickets cost $ 2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news: t
· The next Powerball drawing is Wednesday night, 27 February and it is estimated that a jackpot is $ 322 million and a cash option of $ 196.1 million.
· The next Lotto drawing is 47 nights Wednesday, February 27 at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $ 1.3 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
· It is estimated that the Fantasy Jackpot 5 Wednesday is $ 201,000 estimated. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest Michigan lottery, look at the official Michigan Lottery website, which offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.