A serious accident occurred at the MIRROR concert on June 28. Dancer Li Qiyan (A Mo) was crushed by a falling screen and is now in intensive care. Luo Naixuan, Director General of the Family Development Fund, sent the third prayer letter from Ah Mo’s father, Pastor Li Shenglin, today (14th) So Ching patiently accompanies and cares for him, and hopes that everyone will continue to pray for Ah Mo so that he can face all kinds of intense targeted treatments with mental and physical strength.
▼ A serious accident occurred in the fourth session of Mirror ▼
Luo Naixuan posted a prayer letter from Ah Mo’s father on her Facebook page, stating that for more than two weeks after Ah Mo’s accident, various treatments were carried out according to the progress and assessment of the medical team, and the family and Ah I have started to master communication skills.
Ah Mo’s father also pointed out: “Our family needs more space to face Qi Yan’s treatment. Thank you for your concern. We will not announce Qi Yan’s situation publicly, and we will only express our prayers in prayer letters for now .Thank you and intercession, please forgive me!”
Ah Mo will receive intensive targeted therapy
Ah Mo’s father also thanked the medical team for their attentive treatment and care, and “more thanks to So Ching for her companionship and patient care.” Father Li hopes that the public will continue to pray for them, so that Ah Mo can have the mental and physical strength to face various intensive and targeted treatments.
▼ The vivid high definition picture restores the MIRROR concert “The Disappearing Ring” ▼
Father Ah Mo, Pastor Li Shenglin’s third prayer letter:
thank God for us
1. It has been more than two weeks since Qi Yan’s accident, and all treatment can be carried out according to the progress and evaluation of the medical team.
2. Everyone starts to master communication skills.
3. In the midst of great tribulation, families experience the value of family affection and the truth of faith. Every time everyone held hands and prayed, the warmth and presence was even more precious.
4. Thanks again to the QE medical team for their careful treatment and care, and also to So Ching for her companionship and patient care
5. Our family needs more space to face Qi Yan’s treatment. Thank you for your concern. We will not announce Qi Yan’s situation publicly. For now, we will only express our gratitude and supplication in prayer letters . Excuse me!
Please continue to pray for us
1. Qi Yan can have the mental and physical strength to face various intensive and targeted treatments.
2. Pray for the revelation and teach our family before God.