“Mor Nithi” reveals the timeline of the “Sino Farm” vaccine, 10 million doses imported to Thailand. and allocation-distributed plans “Sino Farm Vaccine” of the Royal College of Chulabhorn Preparing to open registration for vaccine reservations for individuals, round 2 and registration for the allocation of Sinofarm vaccines for juristic organizations, phase 2
on 1 NS.NS.64 Dr. Nithi Mahanon Secretary-General of the Royal College of Chulabhorn has posted a message via facebook Nithi Mahanonda NSSpecify that the timeline is on. “Sino Farm Vaccine” 10 million doses imported from Thailand and plans for allocation and distribution of vaccines “Sino Farm” ofChulabhorn Royal College
August 1, 2021: Chulabhorn Royal College Summary of allocation and distribution plans “Sino Farm Vaccine” Between June and August 2021, 10 million doses of Sino Farm Vaccine Timeline will be opened to Thai people. After the Sino Farm vaccine (SINOPHARM) The 5th lot of 1 million doses arrived in Thailand today (August 1, 2021).
Chulabhorn Royal College, one of the 5 agencies authorized to import the COVID-19 vaccine. According to the announcement of the Center for Administrative Situation of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (Covid-19) and has been approved by the Prime Minister who has assigned the Chulabhorn Royal College to represent the Thai government in coordinating, contacting and leading get vaccinated “Sino Farm” from the People’s Republic of China along with close monitoring and in requesting approval for registration of the Sino Farm vaccine from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Sino Farm asCovid-19 vaccine The 5th item of Thailand on May 28, 2021
The Royal College has received great support from both the Ministry of Public Health and the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration to enable the Chulabhorn Royal College to distribute vaccines to help people access and receive immunization vaccines as quickly as possible.Sino FarmUsed in Thailand, produced by the Beijing Institute of Biomaterial (BIBP), is a vaccine approved by the World Health Organization (WHO) by the Royal College of Chulabhorn, imported into 10 million doses between June and August. 2021, which is scheduled to arrive in Thailand as follows:
Sinofarm vaccine timeline 10 million doses
• 20 June 2021, 1 million doses
• 4 July 2021, 1 million doses
• 18 July 2021 amount 1 million doses
• 25 July 2021, 1 million doses
• August 1, 2021, 1 million doses.
• 15 August 2021, 1 million doses
• August 22, 2021, 2 million doses.
• 29 August 2021 2 million doses
Plans for allocation and distribution of vaccines “Sino Farm”
by considering gradually allocating according to the urgent priorities according to the type of business that affects the country’s driving The risk level of the likelihood of infecting society and the level of risk on the location of the establishment and residence, divided into 4 groups:
1) Corporate group of juristic persons June-July Allocated to a population of 2.26 million people, approximately 4.5 million doses, starting to distribute injections from 25 June 2021.
For the corporate sector, the juristic person who wishes to apply for the allocation of vaccines to various groups of people to receive vaccination at Sino Farm free of charge which the organization sponsored for the vaccine Chulabhorn Royal College has announced the allocation to all juristic organizations that have applied for the allocation in Phase 1 already. By gradually allocating a total of 5 times, including the population that has been allocated to vaccines, total of 2,264,957 people = 4,529,914 doses and began to distribute injections in juristic organizations. From 25 June 2021 onwards with details of the allocation as follows
• No. 1 announced the allocation on June 18, 2021, amounting to 476,682 people.
• The 2nd allocation announcement on June 23, 2021, totaling 302,618 people.
• The 3rd allocation announcement on June 30, 2021, amounting to 338,419 people.
• The 4th time, announced the allocation on July 7, 2021 for 993,330 people.
• The 5th time, announced on July 10, 2021, totaling 153,908 people.
2) Local Administrative Organizations (Local Organization) July has been allocated to the population of 1.9 million, approximately 3.9 million doses, starting to distribute injections from 28 July 2021.
For the local government sector and government agencies who submitted a request for the allocation of vaccines to the population in the area to receive vaccination sino farm free of charge, which the local government sponsored the vaccine cost Chulabhorn Royal College Has gradually announced the allocation of 4 times, including the population that has been allocated to vaccines, total of 1,965,944 people = 3,931,888 doses and began to distribute the people in the local authorities from 28 July 2021 onwards with the details of the allocation as follows
• No. 1 announced the allocation on July 14, 2021, amounting to 392,789 people.
• The 2nd allocation announcement on July 22, 2021, totaling 148,082 people.
• The 3rd allocation announcement on July 27, 2021, amounting to 145,772 people.
• The 4th time, announced the allocation on July 30, 2021, amounting to 1,279,301 people.
3) Individuals In July, registration has been opened for booking and allocated 1 time, 57,034 people = 114,068 doses, starting to distribute injections among individuals. From 28 July 2021
4) vulnerable and disadvantaged groups Number of 351,047 doses = 175,523 people
for the vaccineChulabhorn Royal CollegeAllocated to vulnerable and disadvantaged people Partly from organizations that have been allocated stage 1 Sinofarm vaccines. Join to help society allocate donated vaccines to at least 10% of the total number of allocated Sino Farm vaccines. And the Royal College of Chulabhorn contribute “half dose” per 1 right to reserve the Sino Farm vaccine in the natural person round.
In this regard, targets have been set for those who will receive injections.Sinofarm vaccineThere are 5 groups of donations free of charge as follows:
• Disabled people
• Elderly/bed-ridden patients/chronic patients
• Professional groups who do not have access to the main vaccine scheduling system and are at risk of infection or transmission.
In summary Chulabhorn Royal CollegeHas allocated and distributed 8.9 million doses of Sino Farm vaccine to various groups. There is still a quota.Sino Farm Vaccinepending allocation of approximately 1.1 million doses By this August Chulabhorn Royal College will open registration for vaccine reservations for individuals in Round 2 and registration for Sino Farm Vaccine Allocation for Juristic Persons, Phase 2, with requirements for organizations that have submitted applications for allocation to employees. From 100-2,000 people to gradually distribute vaccines that are in the quota to people in different areas that have an urgent need for access to vaccines It is also preparing a plan to extend the lifespan of Sinofarm vaccine for children and adolescents aged 3-17 years after the Chinese government has approved the emergency use of the Sinofarm vaccine for people aged 3-17 years. There will be more demand until the main and alternative vaccines in Thailand. Will increase in the 4th quarter of the Chulabhorn Royal College will gradually reduce the role of importing and allocating the amount of this sino-farm vaccine.
Information as of August 1, 2021
Secretary-General of the Royal College of Chulabhorn and
Director of Chulabhorn Hospital