Friday, October 22, 2021, 2:39 p.m.
Enter the final corner for the contest. “Miss Universe Thailand 2021”, in which the important rounds such as the preliminary round will be held tonight (October 22) from 18:00 to 20:00 and the final round will be held on (24 Oct.)
This is the highlight of the beauty pageant where the supporters would like to encourage the contestants closely. and feel the inner determination of a powerful woman on the road to victory So in this year 2021, not everyone who has tickets will be able to enter like every year. But everyone must have completed 2 vaccinations before they can enter.
by “Miss Universe Thailand 2021 pageant” Ticket prices and stage layouts for both contest rounds have been announced. through the Miss Universe Thailand Facebook page, which has the following meanings:
– Preliminary round, there are 4 ticket prices: 1,000 | 1,500 | 2,500 | 3,500 baht.
– Final round, there are 4 ticket prices: 2,500 | 4,000 | 5,500 | 7,000 baht
**Conditions for purchasing tickets in both rounds As follows: Customers who purchase tickets will not be able to select seats by themselves. The contest division will allocate all seats. according to the zone selected by the customer by ranking first after in order of reservation and transfer and ticket prices in each category Includes processing fee for COVID screening (both rounds of ATK)
By the requirements for the purchase of tickets to the Miss Universe Thailand 2021 pageant must participate in control and prevention measures. The spread of COVID-19 is as follows:
1. All visitors must provide proof of vaccination. either (not less than)
a. Sinovac or Sino Farm or Spugnavi complete 2 injections
b. AstraZeneca complete 2 needles
c. Sinovac needle 1 and AstraZeneca 2 or
d. Modena or Pfizer or Johnsson & Johnson, 1 dose
**If there is no evidence of vaccination above or have not been vaccinated in full doses. Must have ATK or RT-PCR test results certified by an agency recognized by the Ministry of Public Health no later than 72 hours before entering the event area.
2. Visitors must have a Swabtest (AntigentestKit) after their presence. Exchange tickets to the contest Before entering the theater, both rounds of the contest
a. Friday October 22, 2021, Preliminary Competition round at Nong Nooch International Convention and Exhibition Center Pattaya
b. Sunday, October 24, 2021 Final Competition at Nong Nooch International Convention and Exhibition Center, Pattaya
3. Visitors must wear a mask at all times during the event. The organizer reserves the right to invite those who do not cooperate to wear masks to leave the area if they violate the rules.
4. In the event that the Swabtest (AntigentestKit) results come out positive (Positive), the contest is not allowed to participate in the event. and such person Must go through the investigation process of the disease immediately.
5. Visitors must prepare a valid ID card. and a copy of the ID card with everyone If the visitor does not bring along, the contest division is not allowed to participate in the event.
**Details of the actual ticket pick-up time and swap test before visiting
– Preliminary Competition qualifying round
Friday, October 22, 2021, Preliminary Competition round at Nong Nooch International Convention and Exhibition Center, Pattaya
14.00 Registration, check history with a list of ticket reservations transfer money successfully (Bring original ID card + photocopy of photocopy)
14.30 – 16.30 Swap test when ATK result is Negative, pass to receive tickets
5:00 p.m. Doors open
6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Preliminary Competition
– Final Competition Judging Round
Sunday, October 24, 2021, Final Competition at Nong Nooch International Convention and Exhibition Center, Pattaya
1:30 p.m. Registration, check history with a list of ticket reservations transfer money successfully (Bring original ID card + photocopy)
14.00 – 16.30 Use the Swap test when the ATK result is Negative.
4:30 p.m. Doors open
5:30 p.m. – 7:45 p.m. Final Competition