Announcing the result of the state’s new welfare card project by the Comptroller General’s Department, Ministry of Finance It is in the process of considering the final step before publishing the list. Project participants You can check your rights through 3 channels here.
For those who have registeredThe state welfare registration program of the year 2022 or state welfare card A total of 44.51 million people can check their rights. You can check your eligibility through 3 channels as follows:
1.Online channels website https://kardyn lles y sharta.mof.go.th or https://welfare.mof.go.th
- Select “Check Registration Status”
- Fill in the ID number, date of birth
- Select “Check Data”
- waiting for processing
2. Register for all 7 agencies: Government Savings Bank, BAAC Bank, Krung Thai Bank provincial treasury office that all district offices Bangkok Regional Office and Pattaya City Hall
3. Telephone inquiries at the Office of the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Finance / Office of Fiscal Policy and Call Centre, State Welfare Card Program
who will know the results of those verification qualifications pass or fail It will then start the identity verification process. and enter the appeal process For those who do not pass
World Health Organization pass eligibility check
Can verify identity to exercise rights through the following channels:
- Krung Thai Bank
- savings bank
- Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives (BAAC)
Who, after successfully verifying their identity, are waiting for the Ministry of Public Finance to start using the right to continue It is expected to start using the right through a smart card by March 2023
World Health Organization not pass eligibility check
If the criteria are not met He can file an appeal again, which the Ministry of Finance expedites the consideration within 15-30 days if the appeal is passed receive benefits retroactively If they do not pass, we they will get the right.
– Announcing the results of the new round of state welfare cards Passed – failed What to do next Answers
– Check the state welfare card, February 2023, is it still valid or not? Update announcing new results
– “State Welfare Card” in February 2023, when is the first money transfer? Check!
– Making a smart card, preparing documents, while waiting to use the state welfare patent 2023
before Ministry of Finance Disclose the progress of the verification of qualifications of participants in the 2022 state welfare registration program or the new round of state welfare cards, which, if according to the schedule, will be able to verify the eligibility of registrants at the end of January 2023 or the latest is the End of January 2023 (31 January 2023)
Those who register for the project have to wait and see that closely Ministry of Finance Will it start opening the system to check the qualifications in time from the original schedule or not? The news team will continue to update the situation.
Benefits of the state’s new welfare card program
- Those earning less than 30,000 baht a year will receive a monthly allowance of 300 baht.
- Those earning 30,000 -100,000 baht will receive a monthly allowance of 200 baht.
- Both criteria will receive an additional travel cost of 500 baht per month, electricity compensation (with conditions) not exceeding 315 baht per household per month.
- Compensation for the amount paid for tap water (with conditions) not exceeding 100 baht per household per month
- An additional allowance for the disabled is 200 baht per month.
Additional inquiry channels
- Office of the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Finance Tel: 09-4858-9794 (business hours 08.30 – 16.30)
- Fiscal Policy Office 3502,3503, 3506,3536,3542,3518 or 08-5842-7102, 08-5842-7103, 08-5842-7104, 08-5842-7105, 6-5842-7105, 08-5842-710 , 08-5842-7105, 08-5842-7105, 08-5842-7105, 08-5842-7105, 20-5842-7108 08.30 – 16.30)
- Customer Service Centre, Government Welfare Card Tel: 0-2109-2345 (office hours 08.30 – 17.30)
cr : Department of the Comptroller General, Ministry of Finance