Nida Poll, year survey, Chatchart governor Decrease in satisfaction score Overall, the group was very satisfied and somewhat satisfied. at 75.2 per cent, while 6 months ago it was 81.53 in solving cost of living problems Still got the lowest score
On June 4, the “Nida Poll” Opinion Center, of the National Institute for Development Administration (NIDA) released the results of the public survey called “Governors Conversation Chart of the Year” surveyed between May 24-30, 2023 by people aged 18. or more and have the right to vote in Bangkok Covers all 50 regions, dispersing all levels of education, occupation and income, making a total of 2,000 sample units.
From the survey, when they were asked about the opinion of the residents of Bangkok on the work in the first year of the Governor of Bangkok Dr. Chadchart Sitthiphan on various issues as follows
- Increase green areas, public parks, for example, 42.20% said it was quite good, followed by 27.55% very good, 14.75% not very good, 10.95% not very good, and 4.55% no data.
- Solving problems of cleanliness, garbage, dust, waste water For example, 44.35% said it was quite good, followed by 23.45% very good, 18.45% not very good, 12.35% not very good, and 1.40% no information.
- Promotion of tourism in Bangkok For example, 43.85% said it was quite good, followed by 22.40% very good, 15.40% not very good, 9.70% no information, and 8.65% not very good.
- Improving service in Bangkok departments For example, 41.85% said it was quite good, followed by 21.00% very good, 18.00% not very good, 10.20% not very good, and 8.95% no information
- Improving and organizing pavements such as hawkers, parking vehicles or setting up shops on the pavement, for example, 44.05 per cent said it was quite good, followed by 20.75 per cent saying it was very good, 18.40 per cent said it was not good ok, 14.30 percent said Loei and 2.50% said they had no information.
- prevent crime and create safety in life and property such as lighting, CCTV, security system
Security: 43.10% said it was quite good, followed by 19.95% very good, 20.00% not very good, 11.95% not very good, and 5.00% no data.
- Sports support For example, 42.40% said it was quite good, followed by 19.85% very good, 17.35% not very good, 12.25% no data, and 8.15% not very good.
- Improving views, roads, lanes, sidewalks, for example, 48.40 percent said it was quite good. Followed by 19.70% said it was very good, 17.25% said it was not very good, 12.05% said it was not very good, and 2.60% said there was no information.
- When solving flood problems, 36.15% of the sample said it was quite good. Followed by 19.25% said it was very good, 16.10% said there was no information, 15.70% said it was not very good, and 12.80% said it was not very good.
- Solving the problem of pollution in Bangkok departments For example, 29.35 percent said it was quite good. Followed by 21.45% not very good, 18.25% very good, 17.05% no data, and 13.90% not very good.
- 40.55% said it was quite good, followed by 17.70% very good, 16.05% not very good, 14.65% no information, and 11.05% not very good.
- The development of public transport such as trains and boats, for example, 37.15% said it was quite good, followed by 19.95% not very good, 15.90% very good, 15.80% no data, and 11.20% not very good.
- education development Solving problems with children and young people For example, 36.75% said it was quite good, followed by 20.55% that it was not very good, 16.70% that there was no information, 15.05% that it was very good, and 10.95% that be very good. not very good.
- Solving health/public health problems For example, 45.05% said it was quite good, followed by 20.05% not very good, 14.45% very good, 10.60% not very good, and 9.85% not very well there was no information.
- Organizing Homeless People Cardo Homeless People For example, 40.30% said it was quite good, followed by 27.10% not very good, 13.85% not very good, 10.40% very good, and 8.35% with no information.
- Solving traffic and congestion problems For example, 39.75% said it was quite good, followed by 26.85% not very good, 18.45% not very good, 10.30% very good, and 4.65% lacking information.
- Solving living expenses/stomach problems For example, 35.00% said it was not very good, followed by 27.15% that it was quite good, 19.55% that it was not very good, 12.85% that there was no information, and 5.45% that it was good ok
Finally, when asked about the satisfaction of Bangkok residents towards their work in a year of the Governor of Bangkok, Dr Chatchart Sittipunt, it was found that the sample 47.45 percent said that quite satisfied Because he is a hard worker. Problems in the area were quickly resolved and BMA changed in a better direction, and then
27.75 percent said very satisfied Cause always goes to the area to listen to the voices of the people The problem raised has been resolved. while some say that following the policy that campaigned with the people, said 14.80%. not satisfied Because following the policies campaigned for less and problems in Bangkok have not been seriously solved, such as traffic problems and 10.00 percent said not satisfied at all because the results are not clear and still without seeing any changes different from the original
- 1. How do you think the work in the first year of the Bangkok Governor Dr. Chadchart Sitthiphan?
|very good||quite good||not good||not good at all||no information|
|1. Add green spaces, public parks||1 year||27.55||42.20||14.75||10.95||4.55||100.00|
|2. Solving problems of cleanliness, garbage, dust, waste water||1 year||23.45||44.35||18.45||12.35||1.40||100.00|
|3. Promote tourism in Bangkok.||1 year||22.40||43.85||15.40||8.65||9.70||100.00|
|4. Improve the service in Bangkok departments.||1 year||21.00||41.85||18.00||10.20||8.95||100.00|
|5. Improving and organizing pavements such as hawker stalls, vehicle parking or setting up shops on the pavement.||1 year||20.75||44.05||18.40||14.30||2.50||100.00|
|6. Prevent Crime and create security in life and property such as lighting, CCTV, security system||1 year||19.95||43.10||20.00||11.95||5.00||100.00|
|7. Sports Sponsorship||1 year||19.85||42.40||17.35||8.15||12.25||100.00|
|8. Improve views, roads, lanes||1 year||19.70||48.40||17.25||12.05||2.60||100.00|
|9. Solution to flooding problems||1 year||19.25||36.15||15.70||12.80||16.10||100.00|
|10. Solving pollution problems in Bangkok departments.||1 year||18.25||29.35||21.45||13.90||17.05||100.00|
|11. Organization of the Assembly||1 year||17.70||40.55||16.05||11.05||14.65||100.00|
|12. Development of public transport such as trains, boats||1 year||15.90||37.15||19.95||11.20||15.80||100.00|
|13. Education Development Solving the problems of children and young people||1 year||15.05||36.75||20.55||10.95||16.70||100.00|
|14. Answer to health/public health problems||1 year||14.45||45.05||20.05||10.60||9.85||100.00|
|15. Organized, homeless, vagrant, beggar.||1 year||10.40||40.30||27.10||13.85||8.35||100.00|
|16. Solving traffic problems and traffic jams||1 year||10.30||39.75||26.85||18.45||4.65||100.00|
|17. Resolve living expenses/stomach problems||1 year||5.45||27.15||35.00||19.55||12.85||100.00|
2. In general, are you satisfied with the year 1 work of Bangkok Governor Dr. Chatchart Sittipunt?
|the satisfaction ofthe people of BangkokcontinueWork in 1 year
from the Governor of Bangkok, Dr. Chatchart Sittipunt
|quite satisfied Because he is a hard worker. Problems in the area were quickly resolved.
and Bangkok has changed in a better direction
|very satisfied Because always go to the area to listen to the voices of the people The problem complained about has been solved.
while some say that Follow the policies that campaign with the people.
|not satisfied Because following the policy that campaigned for less and the problems in Bangkok have not arrived yet
Serious solutions such as traffic problems
|not satisfied at all because the results are not clear and still without seeing any changes different from the original||10.00||7.93|
News reports indicate that when the group is quite satisfied with it, very satisfied. Mr Chatchart’s score appears to be (47.45%+27.75), 75.2%, while the 6 month survey was 81.53%.