On June 1, 2023, Forbes, a famous financial magazine Revealing the results of the ranking of the most valuable football clubs in the world for the year 2023, it seems that Real Madrid, the former champion in 2022, continues to occupied the number 1 position, while Manchester United was in second place.
However, this year is the first year that there are two teams with a club valuation of more than $6,000 million (207,000 million baht) or 4,800 million pounds, Real Madrid and Manchester United, but the two still have a difference of 100 million pounds (4,300 million baht).
While the English Premier League has 6 clubs in the top 10, apart from Manchester United, there are also Liverpool, Manchester City, Chelsea, Tottenham and Arsenal.
10 Most Valuable Football Clubs in the World 2023 (Forbes Ranking)
1. Real Madrid 4,900 million pounds (210,700 million baht)
2. Manchester United 4,800 million pounds (207,000 million baht)
3. Barcelona 4,400 million pounds (189,200 million baht)
4. Liverpool 4,200 million pounds (180,600 million baht)
5. Manchester City 4,000 million pounds (172,000 million baht)
6. Bayern Munich 3,900 million pounds (167,700 million baht)
7. Paris Saint-Germain 3,400 million pounds (146,200 million baht)
8. Chelsea 2,500 million pounds (107,500 million baht)
9. Spurs 2,200 million pounds (94,600 million baht)
10. Arsenal 1,800 million pounds (77,400 million baht)