Bangna Hospital, Bangkok
Pfizer vaccination service year 2023 open
- Service fee for foreigners 120 baht.
- Thai people are free
* All doses are for ages 12 and over.
– Needles 1-3 considering according to the vaccination period.
– From the 4th dose onwards (interval of at least 4 months)
- Monday – Wednesday from 09.00 – 14.00 walk in, 100 people
- Thursday between 9:00 am – 12:00 noon, accepting bookings through the QueQ system only for 50 people.
What to bring on the day of the vaccination
1. Real identity card / other cards used to verify identity such as passport
2.Evidence evidence of receipt of the COVID-19 vaccine
excluding public holidays and public holidays
For more information, call 02-1800-201 to 3 ext. 112.
Source: Bangkok, Bangkok Medical Office