Great Wall Motor open price ORA Good Cat All electric cars, starting at 9.89 hundred thousand baht, the top one at 1.19 million baht, with 3 sub-models, delivering the first lot of cars in November 2021, with the launch of a charging station to increase driving efficiency
ORA Good Cat shakes the Thai electric car market
Great Wall Motor has officially launched and announced the selling price of the 100% electric vehicle ORA Good Cat from the ORA brand in Thailand at the same time in 3 models, namely 400 TECH, 400 PRO and 500 ULTRA, priced at 9.89 hundred thousand baht, 1.059 million baht and 1.199 baht. million baht
steven hope Vice President of Great Wall Motors ASEAN and Thailand, said that from the global car sales target of 4 million vehicles in 2025, which is expected to account for more than 80% of new energy vehicles, the launch of ORA Good Cat In Thailand, it is another important step that helps us get closer to this goal.
coupled with the overwhelming success in China over the years. Thailand is the first country that Great Wall Motor has brought the ORA Good Cat to the international market. by the model that has been imported to market in Thailand There are a total of 3 models:
- ORA Good Cat Model 400 TECH
- ORA Good Cat 400 PRO
- ORA Good Cat Model 500 ULTRA
ORA Good Cat 500 ULTRA model comes with 7 exterior colors, 18-inch alloy wheels, is powered by a Ternary Lithium Battery (NMC) with a capacity of 63.139 kWh. Can run up to 500 km. Fast charging with DC power from 0%-80% for about 60 minutes or charging with AC power for about 10 hours.
Comes with various assistive technologies
comes with technology such as There are also 3 types of automatic parking assistance systems to help automatically park vertically, horizontally or obliquely, and there are electric massage seats with driver seat position recording, Welcome Seat and side mirror position recording, as well as lights. Welcome light and 6 rear shift sensors
All 3 models have dimensions of the car 1,825 x 4,235 x 1,596 mm (width x length x height), wheelbase 2,650 mm. The car has been developed on the GWM E LEMON platform inside the cabin of ORA Good Cat, both 3 models come with complete technological equipment such as a 7-inch screen, an air filter system that can filter PM 2.5, etc.
All ORA Good Cat models come with a performance that produces a maximum power of 105 kW or 143 PS, a maximum torque of 210 Newton-meters, a maximum speed of 152 km / h, and all ORA Good Cat models are sold at the same price across all sales channels. Ready to deliver the first lot of cars in November 2021
Press promotions to stimulate sales at the end of the year.
Great Wall Motor sends ORA Good Cat PREMIERE DEAL campaign for the launch period. Between 29 October B.E. 2 564 at 8:00 p.m. to 30 November 2021 at 11:59 p.m., packed with many special offers such as
- Special interest 1.79% for 48 months, the maximum value is not more than 18,000 baht.
- Free GWM home charger with installation in a cable distance of not more than 20 meters, 1 time (excluding charger), value up to 60,000 baht.
- Free 1st class car insurance for a period of 1 year with a maximum value of not more than 25,000 baht.
- Free labor and spare parts for maintenance work according to distance (GWM PRO Service Inclusive: GPSI) for 5 times over a period of 5 years or 75,000 kilometers (whichever comes first), with a maximum value of not more than 10,588 baht.
- Free 24-hour emergency assistance service (Roadside Assistance) for a period of 5 years, valued at 10,000 baht.
- Factory Warranty & Roadside Assist covers a period of 5 years or 150,000 kilometers (whichever comes first) and an EV battery warranty for a period of 8 years or 180,000 kilometers (whichever comes first). one to first)
At present, Great Wall Motor has continued to expand the GWM Store even though it is self-managed. And in collaboration with partners, there are currently 21 branches and will open 30 locations by the end of 2021 before reaching 50 in the first quarter of 2022, and is also preparing to open the first charging station in Thailand. at Siam Square Bangkok in early November 2021
Follow Brand Inside news on our Facebook page.