Paribhranti Parathi, who burnt a gas cylinder near the school : Nattu Visesham

A gas cylinder near the school caused panic.

Thursday, February 2, 2023 12:50 AM IST

Kannara: Gas cylinder caught fire near upper aided primary school Custody caused confusion. The incident happened after class started at 10am yesterday morning. Due to the timely intervention of local people and teachers Leah was out of danger. The fire spreads because the bag is wet in the gas cylinder that carries the knife.Like Taya.

According to the school authorities, Thrissur Firefighters Assistant Station Officer Saratchandrababu, Sr. Faya of Layat There is a unit under the leadership of Officer Jyothikumar Put out the fire. Fire Rescue Officers Edward Lonappan and Bijoy Eanashu Rakay Sh also participated in the rescue operation.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.