Phuket has increased the level of intensity, announcing the ban on persons and vehicles entering Phuket by all means, except for 12 groups of people, but must have complete vaccinations – have a test result.
Follow the news, press follow, live news
On July 29, 2021, reporters reported that Phuket Province has issued a Phuket Province Order No. 4202/2564 dated 29 July 2021 regarding raising the screening measures for travel into Phuket. Effective from 3-16 August 2021 as follows:
1. Persons and drivers of vehicles of all types are prohibited from entering Phuket, either by land (Chat Chai checkpoint), by water (port) at every port in Phuket. and domestic channels (Phuket International Airport)
unless an individual or the driver of a vehicle as follows
1) Medical emergency vehicle emergency patient, lifeguard, rescue
2) Transport drugs, materials, medical supplies, medical chemicals
3) Transport consumable goods Agricultural products, livestock, animal feed
4) Transporting cooking gas fuel
5) Transport bank money financial institution
6) Transport parcels and publications
7) People who need to travel through international channels Phuket International Airport (must have a ticket of the travel date only)
8) Persons who have been ordered or assigned in writing from the agency to perform duties in the field of disease prevention and control in Phuket.
9) Persons who have been ordered by government agencies to go or perform urgent missions in Phuket
10) Persons who have made an appointment according to the court proceedings prosecutor or the investigating officer which must have clear documentary evidence that if postponing the said appointment will seriously damage the consideration process or an appointment to register rights and juristic acts only in case of urgent need that cannot be avoided Otherwise, it will cause damage to the parties or greatly affect the economy.
11) Transport construction materials, machinery and spare parts used for maintenance. Only used in the implementation of projects to solve the flood problem. or projects of the state, state enterprises, other government agencies in solving problems of people’s troubles or in case of urgent need
12) Any other cases where there are practical problems that need to be judged and ordered. The incident commander at the Phuket checkpoint shall have the authority to consider on a case by case basis.
by those who are exempt according to the above cases Must be vaccinated against COVID-19, Sinovac, 2 doses of Sinopharm, or 1 dose of Sinovac, AstraZeneca. (AstraZeneca) 2 syringes or receiving astraZeneca vaccine. (AstraZeneca), Pfizer (Pfizer), Moderna (Moderna), Johnson & Johnson (Johnson and Johnson) 1 dose for at least 14 days or is missing. from symptoms of COVID-19 not more than 90 days ago and must be tested for COVID-19 by RT-PCR method or Antigen Test method from outside Phuket within 72 hours prior to arrival.
2. In the case of students under 18 years of age who cannot receive vaccination against COVID-19 Yes and it is necessary to travel through and out of Phuket for learning and education for the agency affiliated with the educational institution or provincial educational institution to issue the same form of identification. Show to the staff when traveling through – out of Phuket. and the Phuket Provincial Public Health Office to test for COVID-19 by RT-PCR method and issue a certificate for COVID-19 testing. to be effective for no more than 1 month at a time
3. In the case of those who have an appointment for the second dose of COVID-19 vaccination (must have a certificate for the second dose vaccination appointment in Phuket) and must be tested for COVID-19 by RT-PCR method or The Antigen Test came from outside Phuket. within 72 hours prior to arrival.
4. Must download and install the application “Mor Chana” on the smartphone and agree to open the location sharing (Location) throughout the period of stay in Phuket.
5. Show the above documents to the Communicable Disease Control Officer before entering Phuket
6. Use of transport routes and travel screening Passing through the Chatchai checkpoint Persons and vehicles of all types are prohibited from entering Phuket between 11:00 PM and 4:00 AM the next day. Except when there is an urgent need, if left too late will cause serious damage or affect the public interest.
Patients who intentionally conceal travel information or report false information to communicable disease control officers, causing obstacles to disease investigation and control, resulting in the spread of pathogens may be considered a violation or failure to comply with the order of the communicable disease control officer which is also an offense under the Communicable Diseases Act B.E. 2558
Asking for cooperation from those who travel to Phuket. Comply with measures to prevent COVID-19 (D – M – H – T – T – A) including:
D – Distancing = keep distance between each other
M – Mask Wearing = Always wear a cloth mask / hygienic mask.
H – Hand Washing = wash your hands often
T – Temperature = measure temperature
T – Testing = Test for COVID-19
A – Application = Install and scan the application Thaichana and Morchana.