At 1:40 p.m. on January 21, in front of the United Nations (UN) office, reporters reported that the “PMove” group or the People’s Movement for Justice Society (SEA) organized a mob to move in front of the Government House. to make policy claims that need to be cleared and ask for progress Upgrading land resource management in the form of “Community Title Deeds”, including the Forest Act, the problem of arable land and hastened to issue a royal decree on amnesty for all 12 cases related to forest and land issues Do not allow the protesters to use this route.
Today, the group will submit 3 more requests to the government, namely:
1. There must be a clear acceptance letter signed by Gen. Prawit Wongsuwan, Deputy Prime Minister. In order to ensure that the Chairman of the Committee resolved the issue of the SEZ has received all the demands of the SEZ by bringing the letter of response to the protesters at the United Nations within today.
2. In order to solve the problems of NSO and other groups of people It covers all dimensions. NPS would like to add the following summons:
Claim No. 13 Rights of Individual Status To have a cabinet resolution ordering expeditiously solving problems of rights and personal status of the People’s Social Responsibility movement to be completed by 2023 with the following target groups:
(1) Thai nationality correction network in 4 provinces, namely Prachuap Khiri Khan, Chumphon, Ranong, and Phang Nga
(2) Lao Immigrant Network Ubon Ratchathani Province
(3) The Andaman Community Network, Phang Nga Province, Krabi, Ranong, Satun, Phuket
(4) Tai Lue network, Phayao province and Thai people fall through the civil registration.
Claim 14 pushes for a universal welfare system. According to the people’s sector, the law on universal welfare system
Claim 15 Expeditiously solving problems of people affected by government development projects In the case of Huai Fang Daeng Reservoir Ubon Ratchathani Province, in the case of Thung Thap Nai Monkey Cheek Project Nakhon Si Thammarat Province, in the case of Mae Mok Reservoir in Lampang Province, in the case of Huai Nam Ri Reservoir in Uttaradit Province, in the case of the Mae Ngao Reservoir Construction Project in Lampang Province and the Mae Yuam Diversion Project in Mae Hong Son Province
3. SEA confirms that the opening of the negotiating table of the committee to resolve the problems of SEA with General Prawit The presidency must occur by January 24, 2022 in order to be able to bring the resolution to the Cabinet meeting on Tuesday, January 25.
Then, at 2:08 p.m., the protesters laid down their canvases and settled down at the foot of the bridge instead. for the staff to come pick up the book at the said point instead while the leaders negotiate Request Gen. Prawit Signed acknowledgment of all 12 demands proposed by the group. As well as asking representatives of the group to meet with Gen. Prawit, if there is no progress, they will settle down and wait in that area. It also gave an attack speech. General Prayut Chan-o-cha, Prime Minister and Minister of Defense both expensive products and the spread of COVID-19 and the expansion of the Emergency Decree instead of just using Disease Control Act as well.
At 2:24 p.m., Mr. Somphat Nilphan, Advisor to the Office of the Permanent Secretary of the Prime Minister’s Office came to negotiate with the protesters That the complaint had been submitted to Gen. Prawit in the 12 previous requests and said that Gen. Prawit was on a mission in Chiang Rai, so he couldn’t meet the protesters in person. As a result, the group refused to submit 3 additional requests and asked to settle in the area. Ready to shout for Gen. Prawit to come out to the protesters.