The Ministry of Energy has an idea, suggesting that Thai people use the Super Anglo stove or the millionaire’s stove to help reduce the use of LPG gas in the household. Can be used for more than 2 years
Yesterday (20 June) Facebook, Department of Alternative Energy Development and Efficiency Post pictures and messages which was later a Facebook fan page of the Ministry of Energy has been shared, stating that
#Gathering the power of Thai people to reduce energy use divided by 2
after the rich High heat, save battery, durable, save money
Today we would like to present high efficiency cooking stove or Super brazier
Which is a stove developed to replace the brazier in the general market Which is more thermally efficient than the brazier in the market up to 29%. If households turn to the stove, the wealthy will be able to save wood. Firewood and charcoal that can be used as fuel up to 500-600 baht/household/year and help reduce the use of LPG gas in the household
Let’s take a look at the standout features. Some of the Maui looking for millionaires.
- Looks slimmer and lighter.
- high heat The temperature in the middle of the furnace is about 1,000 – 1,200 degrees Celsius.
- Saves charcoal 30 – 40% than the market brazier.
- Can place cooking utensils (pots) in 9 sizes from number 16-32
- During cooking, no smoke and toxic gases are produced due to complete combustion.
- Average service life is more than 2 years.
Source: Publications Renewable energy and energy conservation for a sufficiency economy
More information at
However, the post was shared all over the world online. And there are a lot of netizens criticizing each other.