Prop2morrow Seminar in Bangkok to Address Real Estate Crisis
prop2morrow, a leading real estate marketing and media consultancy, is organizing a seminar in Bangkok on September 21st to discuss and address the ongoing real estate crisis. The event, titled “Bangkok Chaturathit: Organizing 9 Armies to Fight in 10 Directions,” aims to provide insights, strategies, and coping mechanisms for real estate business operators amidst the challenging market conditions.
The seminar will be held at the prestigious Siam Square One KBank Siam Pic-Ganesha Theater, offering participants the opportunity to listen to expert opinions, explore industry trends, and gain valuable knowledge about the changes and effects affecting the real estate sector. The event will also serve as a platform for exchanging ideas and networking with prominent figures in the industry.
Speakers and Topics
- Mr. Suthathorn Sutthisan, CEO of Proptomorrow Company Limited, will share his expertise during the seminar. With nine years of experience in the field, Mr. Suthathorn regularly organizes seminars focused on real estate trends to benefit the industry.
- Mr. Chetthawat Songprasert, Analyst at the Economic Intelligence Centre of Siam Commercial Bank Public Company Limited (SCB EIC), will provide updated information on the general real estate market and its impact on entrepreneurs and consumers.
- Esteemed real estate business developers from the private sector, including Mr. Tritecha Tangmatitham (Managing Director of Supalai Public Company Limited), Mr. Uthai Uthaisangsuk (Chief Operating Officer of Sansiri Public Company Limited), and Mr. Wittakarn Chantawimon (Deputy Managing Director of Corporate and Creative Strategy Division at AP (Thailand) Public Company Limited), will join the seminar to discuss the latest trends, government policies, and market analysis.
- Dr. Weeraphong Chutipat, CEO of Real Estate Exponential (RealX), will shed light on the digital aspects of the real estate industry, including the role of ICO TOKEN and its potential for raising funds and investing in real estate ventures.
- Mr. Wittaya Sintraphanthorn, Senior Marketing Director of Magnolia Quality Development Corporation Limited, will highlight the importance of wellness residences and holistic healthcare in modern real estate development. He will discuss the rising trend of health-conscious living and its growing popularity among potential homeowners.
- Mr. Somsakul Sangsuwan, Chief Product Design Officer and Executive Director of Origin Property Public Company Limited, will examine the market for pet-friendly living spaces and the implications for real estate businesses. He will provide insights into the booming pet market and the increasing demand for homes that cater to both owners and their furry friends.
- Thepparit Thipchatchawanwong, CEO of Coral Life Company Limited, will discuss the crucial role of energy-saving building designs in promoting sustainability and preserving the environment. He will emphasize how Energy Complex (EnCo) buildings positively impact individuals, communities, and the ecosystem.
The prop2morrow seminar aims to facilitate an inclusive and informative discussion, allowing attendees to gain invaluable knowledge about the real estate industry and its current challenges. The event also offers a unique networking opportunity for participants to connect with professionals and influencers.
If you are interested in attending the seminar, the event will take place on Thursday, September 21, 2023, from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm at Siam Square One KBank Siam Pic-Ganesha Theater. To register or inquire for more details, please reach out to Ms. Thanwa Mainak at 083-5549826 or visit prop2morrow’s official Facebook fan page.
prop2morrow organized a seminar in Bangkok Chaturathit: Organizing 9 armies to fight in 10 directions to fight the real estate crisis on September 21. We received honors from leading real estate development experts and entrepreneurs in the country. Open the platform to listen to opinions, views and trends.changes and effects on the real estate business Interested in registering to attend? At Siam Square One KBank Siam Pic-Ganesha Theater
Mr. Suthathorn Sutthisan, CEO of Proptomorrow Company Limited business operator Real estate marketing and media consultant In his 9th year of operation, he regularly organizes seminars on real estate trends beneficial to the real estate industry. For this year, the company is holding a seminar on the subject “Bangkok Chaturathit: Organize 9 armies to fight in 10 directions to fight the real estate crisis” on Thursday, September 21, 2023 between 8:30 am – 4:00 pm at One Siam Square. KBank Siam Pic-Ganesha Theatre, Theater Room (The Theatre) He was honored by experts, guided
Mr Chetthawat Songprasert, Analyst, Economic and Business Research Center (Economic Intelligence Centre: EIC), Siam Commercial Bank Public Company Limited or SCB, who will provide updated information on the general real estate market in 2024 and changes in interest rates that affect both. entrepreneurs and consumers
Real estate business developers from the private sector joined, including Mr. Tritecha Tangmatitham, Managing Director of Supalai Public Company Limited, Mr. Uthai Uthaisangsuk, Chief Operating Officer of Sansiri Public Company Limited. ), Mr. Wittakarn Chantawimon, Deputy Managing Director of Corporate and Creative Strategy Division, AP (Thailand) Public Company Limited, who will come to exchange ideas through a seminar on the subject Real estate trends after the new government and policies towards the real estate sector which affects the direction of the housing market Including Opinion perspective and analysis of the real estate market that creates opportunities for growth amid changing competition in the market. including the uniqueness of the location Popularity factors in choosing to live and survival of the real estate sector hosted by Mr. Warinmas Panyadee, JKN-CNBC news anchor
along with Explore new trends in real estate through the PROP2TALK session. along with
ICO TOKEN Digital real estate and digital currency world by Dr. Weeraphong Chutipat, CEO of Real Estate Exponential (RealX) who will open the digital trend through ICO TOKEN and raise money and invest in the real estate business etc.
Pay attention to health and choose a residence that is a Wellness Residence Real estate development along with holistic health care by Mr. Wittaya Sintraphanthorn, Senior Marketing Director Magnolia Quality Development Corporation Limited will reveal information about the importance of developing and designing housing to meet your needs. Health-loving trends that are becoming more and more popular
Including the trend of Pets, friendly friends. One of the family members from Mr. Somsakul Sangsuwan, Chief Product Design Officer and Executive Director of Origin Property Public Company Limited, investigates the trend of animal lovers in doing business and the growth of the Pet market. and designing living spaces to meet the needs of owners and pets
Caring for the environment through the design of the building Energy Complex (EnCo), an energy saving building by
Thepparit Thipchatchawanwong Mr. CEO Coral Life Company Limited, the importance of Energy Complex (EnCo) affects people, communities and the environment.
“We regularly organize seminars every year under the name Bangkok Chaturathi Seminar Every year will be different
Situation and changes in the real estate market With the main objective to listen to opinions Trends towards the real estate sector as well as legal issues that affect and opportunities for business growth In a changing economic situation This year we have arranged the subject from organizing 9 armies to fight in 10 directions to fight the real estate crisis. In order to fully respond to the entry into the 9th year of the Proptomorrow Company and to listen to the strategies, coping, and survival of representatives of real estate business operators. that dreams through the crisis to achieve growth in line with goals” Mr Suthathorn said.
For those interested, you can register to attend The event will be held Thursday, September 21, 2023 between 9:30 am – 4:00 pm at Sqâr Un Siam. KBank Siam Pic-Ganesha Theater Follow more details via facebook fanpage prop2morrow Ask for more details: Ms Thanwa Mainak 083-5549826.
#Tomorrows #Commuter #Organize #Bangkok #Chaturathit #seminar #year #Organize #armies #fight #battles #directions #fight #real #estate #crisis