August 4, 2021
Stick to check for updates. “Covid today” 10 provinces infected with the most Bangkok – perimeter 7,811 districts. 11,191 cases, keeping an eye on Chachoengsao, Saraburi, Nakhon Ratchasima, Ubon Ratchathani and Udon Thani.
Continuous update stick to the situation covid infected today Stick to progress fromSituation Management CenterCovid-19 (Prof.) Check for updates Top 10 provinces with the highest number of Covid-19 cases
Number of new cases of COVID-19 in the country on August 4, 2021. Check the top 10 provinces.
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) situation around the world
Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 10:00 a.m.
The total number of infected people is 200,259,203.
92,414 severe symptoms
Ranking of countries with the highest number of infected people
1. United States, 36,049,015 cases
2. India, 31,767,965 cases
3. Brazil: 19,986,073 cases
4. Russia, 6,334,195 cases
5. France, 6,178,632 cases
Thailand is ranked 41 with 672,385 cases.
Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 11:30 a.m.
The situation of COVID-19 infection in the country
Information since April 1, 2021
20,200 new cases
428,380 people have recovered
643,522 cumulative confirmed cases
5,409 cumulative deaths
Data accumulated since 2020
455,806 people have recovered
672,385 cumulative confirmed cases
5,503 cumulative deaths
Number of people infected with COVID-19 From the new cluster found on 4 Aug. 64
Number of COVID-19 patients in severe condition and requiring tracheal intubation (ETT) from 21 Jul – 3 Aug 19
summary of the situation Covid19
• Worldwide, the number of infected people is stable. Neighboring countries have continued to see a decrease in the number of infected people.
• Thailand, the disease outbreak tends to not decrease, especially in the Bangkok metropolitan area and provinces in the highest and strict control areas. and some regions
• There are still severe cases and deaths. The number has not decreased as well as found the deceased at home in many areas
• The number of infected people from foreign countries entering the border continuously (Myanmar)
• Risk locations: establishments, factories, markets, construction camps, indoors
• Risk history: Most of the patients were in close contact with patients. Sharing activities and traveling to community places (elderly people go to the market)
Cumulative number of vaccinations (28 Feb. – 3 Aug. 2021)
Total 18,578,096 doses in 77 provinces
Overview of vaccinations on August 3, 2021
Total injection nationwide 379,271 doses
1st needle: 284,908 cases
Second needle: 94 363 cases
Number of people who received the first dose of vaccine: 14,492,385
(total number of vaccinated persons)
Cumulative number of people who received the second dose vaccination: 4,085,711
(number of people who received complete vaccination according to the criteria)