RATCH ready to trade capital increase shares 24 Jun | RYT9

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Pinterest
Pocket
WhatsApp

Ms. Chusri Kiatkajornkul President of RATCH Group Public Company Limited (RATCH) revealed that the Company is preparing to bring 725,000,000 newly issued ordinary shares with a par value (par value) of 10 baht per share that has been issued and offered to the existing shareholders. of the company according to shareholding without allocating to shareholders that will cause the company Has duties under foreign law (PPO) in the ratio of offering 2 existing shares to 1 newly issued ordinary shares at a price of 34.48 baht per share on 6-10 June 65, by preparing to bring more shares The capital was listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand on June 24, 65, reinforcing the confidence of the existing shareholders that the proceeds from this capital increase will increase their potential and strength in their financial position. to prepare to support business expansion plans both in Thailand and abroad both existing and those that will occur in the future including investment in power plant projects in Indonesia Debt settlement and general operating expenses And it is the working capital in the company’s business. to create sustainable growth in the future

“Thank you to the shareholders for their confidence and trust in exercising their rights to subscribe for newly issued shares. offered to the existing shareholders in proportion to their shareholding especially support from the Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand or EGAT, as the Company’s major shareholder in the proportion of 45%, which has exercised the right to increase its capital in full proportionate to its shareholding. worth approximately 11,250 million baht, which this capital increase will help promote Company’s financial status to be stronger Because there will be working capital to operate the business continuously. To support the business expansion plan of RATCH group to be flexible and successful in the future,” said Ms. Chusri.

Read Also  (more) PRINC joins hands with RATCH to establish a new hospital in Sakon Nakhon, 59 beds, investment amount

RATCH has established a strategy to expand its growth to become an energy leader in the Asia-Pacific region. The goal is to increase the power generation capacity to 10,000 megawatts and drive the business value to 200 billion baht by ’68 through plans to expand investments both domestically and internationally. focusing on renewable energy projects infrastructure projects health service business and other businesses or low-carbon businesses with high long-term growth prospects to generate sustainable income with a strong financial position and continuously generate returns for shareholders The increase in such power generation will be aimed at increasing the proportion of electricity generation from renewable energy. From 15% to 25% of the total capacity of the Company or 2,500 megawatts by ’68 and to 4,000 megawatts by 78, or 40% of the 10,000 megawatts of electricity capacity, in accordance with clearly laid out roadmap This is in line with the global trend that demands more clean energy.


Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Pinterest
Pocket
WhatsApp

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Recent News

Editor's Pick