Apply for a state welfare card 2022. Apply for free No cost. From 5 September – 19 October 65 through the website and all 7 registration agencies
Mr. Pornchai Thiravej, Director of the Office of Fiscal Policy Spokesman for the Ministry of Finance Repeating the state welfare card registration 2022 or the new round of the poor card this time. It is a free application with no cost. by interested persons and possessing qualifications as specified by the project, can receive the project form Available free of charge at all registration agencies. or you can download the project form on the website https://state welfare card.mof.go.th or https://welfare.mof.go.th
All citizens can register. Including people in the same family can register everyone. “Not one family, one right”
For the state welfare card registration progress 2022 or the new round of the poor card Between 5 and 21 September 65 at 12:00 noon, 16,243,908 people were registered, 9,393,022 registered through the website and 6,850,886 u register through the registration agency There are 2 channels:
- Register via the website https://state welfare card.mof.go.th or https://welfare.mof.go.th Available between 6:00 am and 11:00 pm every day.
- Registration through 7 registration agencies, viz
- Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives (BAAC) Branches
- Government Savings Bank Krung Thai Bank Public Company Limited (Krung Thai Bank)
- Treasury offices in all 76 states across the country
- under the General Manager’s Department
- District offices and 878 districts across the country under the Ministry of Interior
- Bangkok Regional Office, all 50 districts
- Pattaya City Hall, Pattaya City
according to the days and business hours of each department Available from 5 September – 19 October 65 to register during holidays Saturday – Sunday People who are interested in taking part in the project You can register at the above bank branches that are open in department stores . To facilitate people who cannot register during the week
More information about the state welfare card.