Here are seven or more priority area restaurants or critical code code breaches, and links that are emphasized by some original public record reports by city or county health inspectors.
The restaurants determine the majority of breaches at the time of the original inspection or shortly afterwards. Links to the ongoing inspections show how all establishments have been corrected or worked to correct any remaining infringements.
If it is necessary to clarify an audit or a follow-up report, restaurant and grocery store owners may call Joyce Smith at 816-234-4692 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Star will provide appropriate answers in the same online sites as the original report.
The Kansas Agricultural Department mentioned these operations for seven or more breaches of a priority health code (there are no direct links).
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Kansas City Star
▪ KC India Mart, There were 15 priority priorities at 8542 W. 133rd St., Overland Park during the normal inspection of February 14.
▪ Bar & Grill American Fuel, Local Measures, Red 8, Kanza Hall Bars, There were 14 priority breaches at 7300 W. 119th St., Overland Park during the February 21 inspection commemoration.
▪ Chang Wok, 812 Ridgeview Road, Olathe, had 12 priority priorities during the February procedure routine 19. He had three priority infringements during the 1 March impact audit.
▪ Mi Pueblito Meat Market, There were 11 priority priorities at 7425 Quivira Road, Lenexa during inspection procedures February 14.
▪ Pottery & Coffee Shop Through Beach, There were 11 priority breaches at 925 Southwest Blvd., Kansas City, Kan. During inspection procedures March 1st.
▪ Coach & Bar & Grill Coach, There were nine priority violations at 9089 W. 135th St., Overland Park, during the February 19 routine inspection.
▪ Final Cut Steakhouse, Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway, There were nine priority violations at 777 Hollywood Casino Blvd, Kansas City, Kan. During inspection procedures February 28.
▪ Plan Foil, 12571 Antioch Road, Overland Park, had nine priority breaches during the operation of February 18.
▪ Goal, There were nine priority violations at 12200 Blue Valley Parkway, Overland Park, during the operation of February 18. He had one priority infringement during a continuous March 1 audit.
▪ Wendy's, There were nine priority violations at 9510 Lackman Road, Lenexa, during the February 22 inspector following a complaint.
▪ Han Shin Japanese Japanese, There were eight priority breaches at 7254 W. 121st St., Overland Park during the inspection procedure of March 1.
▪ Modern Sea House, There were eight priority violations at 17501 W. 87th St., Lenexa, during the first February 21 operational inspection after licensing.
▪ Wendy's, There were eight priority violations at 3647 State Ave., Kansas City, Kan. During inspector February 20 after complaint.
▪ Pick Old Town, 14850 Metcalf Ave., Overland Park, had seven priorities during the February routine inspection.
▪ Overland Park Marriott, Epicure and 210 Bar & Grill, There were seven priority violations at 10800 Metcalf Ave., Overland Park during a regular inspection of February 12. There was one priority infringement during the ongoing inspection of February 26.
For Kansas's full health inspections, go to http://agriculture.ks.gov/divisions-programs/food-safety-lodging/inspection-results
.Leave a comment