Covid-19 situation Roi Et Province, on June 26, 2021, 268 recovered, still in recovery.
In the hospital, 67 people died, 1 more man died, 7 cumulative deaths, today found 11 more covid-19 infected people, total 342 infected people as follows.
Pathumrat District, 6 workers in a construction camp in Bangkok and household contacts
– The 332th confirmed case, male, 15 years old, Dok Lum Subdistrict, Pathum Rat District, is a worker at a construction camp in Rasthewi District, Bangkok, has returned to the area with fever, cough, and panting. Outpatient Building, Pathum Rat Hospital
– The 333th confirmed case is a female, 15-year-old Dr. Doklum A, Pathumrat, a construction camp worker. Ratchathewi, Bangkok
The wife of the 332nd confirmed case of the infected person returned to the area with fever, coughing and panting. Outpatient Building, Pathumrat Hospital
– The 334th cumulative confirmed case, female, 141 years old, Dr. Dok Lum, Pathumrat district, is a household contact and is the child of the 332th infected person and 333.
– The 335th confirmed case, male, 75 years old, Dok Lum Subdistrict, Pathum Rat District, was a joint contact. of the 332 and 333 addicts
– The 336th confirmed case, male, 52 years old, Sa Bua Subdistrict, Pathum Rat District, is under investigation.
– The 337th confirmed case, male, 24 years old, Non Sawan Subdistrict, Pathum Rat District, came to the hospital with fever, cough, panting, a doctor sent to test for Covid-19. Details are under investigation.
Kaset Wisai District 2 cases
– The 338th confirmed case, male, 31 years old, Thung Thong Subdistrict, Kaset Wisai District, details, an investigation is underway.
– The 339th cumulative confirmed case, male, 68 years old, was examined at Roi Et Hospital for Disinfection Clinic. Investigation is underway.
2 cases in Suvarnabhumi District return from Bangkok
– The 340th confirmed case, male, 35 years old, Thung Kula Subdistrict, Suranaphum District, returned from Bangkok to be examined at the clinic.
Respiratory disease, Roi Et Hospital is investigating.
– Cumulative confirmed case 341, female, aged 65 years, tested for COVID-19 from the second test, pending investigation.
Selaphum district, 1 case is a common contact.
– The 342nd confirmed case is a female, aged 8, Sriwilai Subdistrict, Selaphum, who is a household contact. Buyer confirmed cases 315 and 328.
1 new death is the 7th cumulative death, the 7th death, female, 62 years old, Cassia Subdistrict, Ang Samat District, is the 313th infected person, received treatment on 20 June. 2021 at the hospital may be able to Preliminary test found Covid-19 Refer to Roi Et Hospital Test confirmed for COVID-19 Intubation from the start not getting better Died on June 26, 2021. Coordinate with the Buddhist office. Cremation at Burapha Phiram temple today at 12.00
People are asked to avoid the risk of traveling to high-risk areas such as Bangkok, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, Samut Prakan, and people walking if returning from such areas should notify community leaders, VHV or public health officials within 24 hours and follow suit. Jay’s advice to strictly perform duties Asking for cooperation to separate living, separate eating, sleeping, and eating utensils. self-observation
If found to be at risk, see a doctor for a test for COVID-19. at a hospital near your home