Sangmu Kim, 1-1 draw with Seongnam

(Daegu Gyeongbuk Daily News = Reporter Hwang Ji-hyun) Sangmu Kim’s professional soccer team took one point in the first home game against Seongnam FC in the final.

Kimcheon Sangmu Professional Football Team (CEO Bae Nak-ho) played a 1-1 draw with Seongnam FC in the ‘Hana One QK League 1 2022’ 35R Seongnam FC held at 4:30pm on the 9th of October at 4:30 pm at the Gimcheon Sports Complex with Kim Kyung-min’s second half recovery goal.

Cheon Kim held a ‘fan cheering event’ to wish the team victory. In the stadium, banners with encouraging slogans made by fans surrounded all sides, and fans received messages of support in the off-site area outside the stadium. Thanks to the wishes of the fans, the team rewarded them with points.

Kim Cheon faced Seongnam in a 4-3-3 formation. Kim Kyung-min, Kim Ji-hyeon, and Kim Han-gil took the first line, and Kim Jun-beom, Yoon Seok-ju, and Ko Seung-beom kept the second line. The back line was composed of Lee Yoo-hyeon, Song Joo-hoon, Park Ji-soo, and Jeong Dong-yun, and the goalkeeper was Hwang In-jae.

Since it was a relegation match, Seongnam pushed Gimcheon from the start of the match. Until the 30th minute of the first half, Gimcheon had Kim Han-gil’s only shot, but Seongnam was harassing Kimcheon with four threatening shots. Seongnam scored the first goal in the midst of a hurried attack. In the 28th minute of the first half, Seongnam Mullich was hit by a surprise shot, leaving them 0-1. After the conceded goal, Kim Chun finished the first half without any results, although Kim Kyung-min and Ko Seung-beom tried to counterattack.

At the start of the second half, Kim Cheon strengthened the attack by replacing Jeong Dong-yoon with Choi Byung-chan. Director Kim Tae-wan’s tactical change was also successful this time. Kim Kyung-min, who received a pass from Kim Jun-beom, broke the Seongnam goal with a shot, balancing one-on-one. After that, Kim Cheon chose to change the attacking team by replacing Kim Han-gil and Kim Kyung-min and adding Lee Young-jae and Kwon Chang-hoon. After that, Kim Cheon attacked in a different way than in the first half. He managed to regain the initiative in the attack and continued to beat on the Seongnam goal, but the game ended 1-1 after a disappointing finish.

After the game, coach Kim Tae-wan said, “It didn’t go as planned in the first half. We made up for it in the second half, but unfortunately we couldn’t reverse the result. I will focus on the remaining three games and bring results.”

Meanwhile, Gimcheon will play an away match against FC Seoul at the Seoul World Cup Stadium on the 12th.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.