Ministry of Labor recruits nurse manager head nurse care nurse High experience, more than 4 hundred, salary 30,000 – 1 hundred thousand baht according to position and work experience Interested applicants can apply between 15 – 23 June 2022.
Mr. Suchart Chomklin, Minister of Labor revealed that the Ministry of Labor The Department of Employment is accepting applications for job seekers to go to work in Saudi Arabia with employers of KING FAHAD MEDICAL CITY, which operates medical services in the amount of 400 positions, including nurse managers, 20 positions, head nurses, 30 positions, head nurses, 50 positions, nursing caregivers. 1, 200 positions, care nurses 2, 100 positions, and BRIGHT MEDICAL COMPANY, which operates medical services. Nursing position, 4 positions, 2 years of employment, can be renewed The employer pays for the first flight ticket to work, accommodation and transportation between the accommodation and the workplace. medical expenses and health insurance (According to the policy of each company), which interested parties can apply by themselves. Available from 24 June – 4 July 2022
“Earlier this month, Saudi employers reported their desire to recruit 309 Thai nurses for the first time, adding 404 positions this time, the second lot. Admissions in this round also require nursing practitioners at various levels. and ready to provide higher salary rates according to experience This is good news for nurses. and to add alternatives Increase work opportunities for Thai people who are not limited to only within the country. According to the policy of Gen. Prayut Chan-o-cha, Prime Minister and Gen. Prawit Wongsuwan, Deputy Prime Minister which oversees the Ministry of Labor that is determined to promote having jobs for all Thai people to make money build stability as well as improving the quality of life,” said the Minister of Labor.
Mr. Pairote Chotikasathien, Director-General of the Department of Employment, said that for the qualifications of a nursing job applicant is a female, aged 20-60 years, able to communicate in English. and must hold a bachelor’s degree in nursing or higher The wage rates are as follows:
1. Nurse Manager (Nurse Manager) 20 positions, salary 8,135 – 11,824 Riyals, or approximately 74,397 – 108,134 baht, 10+ years of experience, Master’s degree or Ph.D. in nursing, 4+ years of experience.
2. Head Nurse, 30 positions, monthly salary 6,145 – 8,320 riyals, or approximately 56,197 – 76,088 baht, 9 years of experience, a master’s degree, 6 years of experience
3. Charge Nurse, 50 positions, salary 5,155 – 6,978 Riyals per month, or approximately 47,144 – 63,815 baht, 7+ years of experience, Master’s degree, 4+ years of experience.
4. Nursing caregivers 1 (Staff Nurse 1), 200 positions, monthly wages 4,320 – 5,850 riyals, or approximately 39,507 – 53,500 baht, 5 years of experience, a master’s degree, 2 years of experience
5. Nursing caretaker 2 (Staff Nurse 2), 100 positions, monthly wages 3,625 – 4,423 riyals, or approximately 33,151 – 40,449 baht, 2 years of experience
6. Nurses (Nurse) 4 positions, wages 4,200 riyals per month or approximately 38,410 baht.
(Exchange rate as of June 8, 2022 : 1 Riyal equals 9.1453 baht)
However, those who have all the preliminary qualifications and wish to apply The application can be submitted in person at the provincial employment office in every province. Bangkok Employment Office Areas 1-10 or the Thai Labor Administration to Overseas Division Delivery department to work in Taiwan and other countries, 12th floor, Social Security office building. Bangkok Area 3 Mitmaitri Road, Din Daeng Subdistrict, Din Daeng District, Bangkok Between 24 June – 4 July 2022 on official days and times The list of eligible persons will be announced on the website doe.go.th/overseas. after employers select job seekers by themselves Passing an online interview If you have any questions, you can ask for more details at Ministry of Labor Hotline, call 1506 press 2, Department of Employment or the Department of Employment hotline, call 1694