In the PTV drama “Scalo”, he plays the leading actor “Zhuo Qidu” of Langqiao Eighteenth Society, Chamak. Farawule died of lymphoma on the night of the 19th at the age of 42. The initial stage of lymphoma is like a cold. The doctor reminds that there are 5 symptoms to pay attention to.
5 common symptoms of lymphoma
The lymphatic system is a part of the immune system. It helps the human body resist infections such as bacteria, viruses, and parasites. It spreads throughout the body. Therefore, lymphoma cancer may occur everywhere in the body, and many symptoms may appear. There are as many as dozens of types of cells in the lymphatic system, and each type of cell becomes cancerous, which is considered a type of lymphoma. According to the International Health Organization classification, there are about 70 types of lymphoma, which can be said to be the general term for a large group of diseases.
Zheng Xiaoxiang, an attending physician in the Department of Hematology and Oncology, Hexin Cancer Center Hospital, pointed out that lymphoma can be divided into asymptomatic and symptomatic. Asymptomatic patients only have swollen lymph nodes, and symptomatic patients usually experience weight loss, fever, fatigue, etc. The ratio of the two is about half.
Specifically, the common symptoms of lymphoma are as follows:
1. Swollen lymph nodes:Swollen lymph nodes may appear where there is lymph, but it is easier to feel the head and neck, underarms, or groin. If it grows in the stomach or chest, it cannot be detected. Among them, when a patient finds lymphoma, it is most common to feel a lump in the neck.
In addition, inflammation of the lymph glands can also cause swelling of the lymph nodes, accompanied by redness, swelling, heat and pain; when the disease is cured, the lymph nodes will gradually shrink and recover. But lymphoma cancer is the opposite. New York Presbyterian Hospital’s oncology and hematologist Deng Changchun pointed out that malignant lymphoma will not be painful at 1 to 2 cm, and will not become smaller, but will grow bigger and bigger. When the lymphoma becomes large, it causes pain. He reminded that if you feel a painless lump, you must pay attention to it.
2. Weight loss:Without deliberately losing weight, within 3 to 6 months, the weight will drop by 5% to 10% inexplicably.
3. Night sweats:I sweat a lot at night, and I even need to change several pajamas.
4. Fever:Common colds include fever, body weakness, cough, runny nose, sore throat, etc. The fever of lymphoma is usually caused by patients who do not feel uncomfortable. It may just be that the body feels warm, and the body temperature is taken to know that there is a fever. Usually burned to 38 degrees, not too high.
5. Fatigue:The early symptoms are not obvious, similar to a cold. The patient feels reduced physical strength, general weakness, and lack of energy, but it is not as tired as the flu and body aches. Colds usually heal within 2 to 3 days, but patients with lymphoma will continue to feel tired.
In addition to the above-mentioned common symptoms, lymphomas that appear in different parts of the body may also have other manifestations, such as swollen lymph nodes in the chest cavity, coughing, chest tightness, wheezing, or pulmonary hydrops. The symptoms of lymphoma cancer caused by T cells will be manifested on the skin, and the patient will have itchy and rash all over the body, and the long-term rubbing will not disappear.
The cause is unknown and difficult to prevent, the sooner you find it, the better it can be cured
The cause of lymphoma is still unclear. At present, it is believed that it may be due to mutations in body genes or viral infections, such as infection with human herpesvirus type IV (EBV), HIV, etc., and gastric lymphoma is related to Helicobacter pylori.
Lymphoma is a cancer that is more difficult to prevent. Therefore, it is recommended to have an annual health check, which can be X-ray and ultrasound. At the same time, if you usually feel an inexplicable swelling on your body, you must seek medical attention as soon as possible. “This is the fastest way,” Zheng Xiaoxiang said. The neck, underarms, groin, even belly, elbows can be checked.
Fortunately, lymphoma is one of the few cancers that can be cured. Zheng Xiaoxiang pointed out that most of the treatment effects are very good, and the probability of complete tumor elimination is about 80%, and only less than 10% of people do not respond to treatment. The ten-year survival rate is as high as 60%. The earlier the detection and treatment, the higher the survival rate. Almost 100% of patients with stage 1 cancer will not recur.
In a chaotic world, if you have a healthy way, just lookHealth 1+1！
· Lymphatic obstruction makes you obese and weakened immunity
· Is it a cancer warning sign instead of pain?Beware of these symptoms of lymphoma
· It can be cured in the late stage without recurrence?Doctor: This cancer is very easy to treat
Editor in charge: Li Qingfeng