The Thaiger will take a look at the specification OnePlus 10 Pro, a new smartphone that has just been announced recently, in a nutshell, it is considered not least interesting.
(Jan 11, 2022) Recently, the OnePlus 10 Pro was launched, a new flagship smartphone. Which uses the latest processor chip Qualcomm – Snapdragon 8 Gen1 and all the latest technologies at this time, which is considered a huge upgrade from the previous model.
The Thaiger will take a look at the details of this smartphone, what it brings us to use.
– Size and weight: 163 x 73.9 x 8.6 mm (6.42 x 2.91 x 0.34 inches) / 200.5 grams
– Uses Gorilla Glass Victus screen (front), Gorilla Glass (back) and the machine has an aluminum body frame.
– Screen: LTPO2 AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10 +, size 6.7 inches, resolution 1440 x 3216 pixels, 20:9 ratio
Machine system :
– Operating System: Android 12.1, ColorOS 12.1
– Processor chip: Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen1 (4 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.00 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.50 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU : Adreno 730
– Memory: 128GB ROM 8GB RAM / 256GB ROM 8GB RAM / 256GB ROM 12GB RAM
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS : Available via dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO.
- NFC : Active
- USB : USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go
- Signal network : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
– Set of 3 rear cameras
1. 48 MP, f/1.8, 23mm (wide), 1/1.43″, 1.12µm, omnidirectional PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
2. 8 MP, f/2.4, 77mm (telephoto), 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 3.3x optical zoom
3. 50 MP, f / 2.2, 14mm, 150˚ (ultrawide), 1 / 2.76 ″, 0.64µm, AF
– Front camera: 32 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/2.74″, 0.8µm
Sound system : 24-bit/192kHz audio, stereo speakers and unused 3.5mm jack.
– Use the fingerprint scanner under the screen (Fingerprint (under display, optical))
– accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
battery : Li-Po 5000 mAh
– Supports 80W (wired / USB) and 50W (wireless) fast charging
– Support charging image Reverse wireless charging
Body color : black, green
It is expected that this smartphone will be available for sale on January 13, 2022 in China first. And it is expected to be available in other countries later, and the price will be around 650 euros or. 24,678.71 baht, but it may change when it is sold in each country.
Source of news: GSMArena.
You can follow more mobile and tablet news here : Mobile and Tablet News