Kollam: Two students of TKM Engineering College, Karikode died due to electric shock. Fourth year students from Kasargod Bekal Fort Koottikani Aravathil P. The deceased were identified as MS Arjun, son of Manikandan and Mohammad Rizwan, son of Thanalot Kabir of Baitul Nooril, Thillankeri, Kannur.
The two came to bathe in the river at Nedumon Wakkanad Kalchira with their friends. Someone climbed on a nearby ruptured power line. Another man hit a tree branch to save his shocked friend but could not save him. And then grabbed the friend. Both died on the spot.
English Summary: Two students Electrocuted at Kollam