Shocked out of the fridge while playing, the one-and-a-half-year-old had a miserable end

Kerala, First Published Sep 2, 2021, 4:50 PM IST

Kottayam: A one and a half year old girl died due to shock from the fridge at Ettumanoor Vemballi. Ruth Mariam, daughter of Salil and Shruti, died at Vemballi. The accident happened while playing hide and seek with children in the neighborhood.

updating ….

In this time of the second outbreak of the Kovid epidemic, Asianet News urges everyone to wear masks, sanitize, maintain social distance and be vaccinated. Together we can defeat the epidemic. #BreakTheChain #ANCares #IndiaFightsCorona.

Last Updated Sep 2, 2021, 4:54 PM IST



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.