March 16, 2021
“Sisaket” broken eggs! The first case of COVID-19 was found from a screening of a “Bang Khae Market” merchant returning to visit their home
On March 16, 64, the reporter reported. At the emergency response center In the case of coronavirus infection 2019Si Sa Ket Revealed Timeline of Case 9 Counted in First Round of COVID And the first case of a new infection is a 49-year-old female, a professional vegetable trade. At Bang Khae Market, Wonder, Bangkok, Living with her husband (Sales time 02.00 – 12.00)
- 8 Mar. Time 9.00 a.m. Departure from Bangkok with her husband by private car at 19.00 Arrive at the house in Bo Kaeo Subdistrict, Wang Hin District, Sisaket Province, stay overnight with 2 sons.
- March 9 – 10, living at home And had to go to eat together with mom and relatives living next door
- 11 Mar. 64 time 4.00 hrs. Go to buy building materials with her husband at a building materials store in Wang Hin district. Patient wears mass while talking to a salesperson. But the salesperson does not wear mass
- On March 13, at 1:00 p.m., go to the same building materials shop again. To exchange products with your husband and young son
- On March 14, 64 from 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., traveled to Sisaket Hospital to check for COVID together with her husband and young son. And neighbors Patients contacted the card room and ARI clinic, then from 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM, went shopping at Big C, wearing masses all the time, measuring fever and washing their hands with alcohol gel before entering the mall.
- On March 15, 64 from 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. Travel to attend the 100th Birthday Celebration of the Husband’s Mother’s Day and have a meal with her husband’s relatives at 9:30 a.m. Travel to Thung Sawang Hospital. To request a COVID test Meet 2 police officers, these 2 people wear masses all the time at 11:00 am, Wang Hin Hospital team traveled to collect samples at the patient’s house for examination at Sisaket Hospital on March 16, 64 at 6:00 p.m. .
Report of confirmation results from Sisaket Hospital, coronavirus infection 2019, husband’s test results Coronavirus 2019 was not detected, then Sisaket Hospital went to pick up the patient for treatment. In which 11 high-risk people are co-contact with the house and neighboring houses, the sample will be collected for inspection on March 17, 64, 1 material shop salesperson will collect the sample for inspection on March 17. 64 as well.
5 relatives at Ban That Village, Moo 1, Wang Hin subdistrict, will collect samples for examination on March 20, 64. This low-risk person To observe the symptoms of the staff Thung Sawang Hospital, Sisaket Hospital staff and cashiers at Big C and 100 days of merit participants